GRP #96: WWE upset over hall of fame speeches, TNA behind in pay, AJ Lee retires, Hogan/Steiner, more
In this edition of the Gerweck Report podcast, Steve Gerweck and Frank Dee discuss:
– TNA remains behind in pay to many wrestlers and production staff
– Is Dixie Carter losing more power?
– Should the Carter family finally sell TNA?
– Would Eric Bischoff being interesting in purchasing TNA?
– The NWA is expanding
– WWE fusses over HBK and Madusa’s hall of fame speeches
– Rikishi not wanting Too Cool at the WWE hall of fame ceremony
– WWE bowing down to political correctness
– Why Kevin Nash didn’t want to be inducted into the WWE hall of fame as Diesel
– WWE’s audible to put Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania 31
– What is next for Brock Lesnar?
– WWE’s mindset of not allowing a WWE creation to job to a WCW guy
– Triple H likes to beat WCW talent
– Why would Sting be aided by the NWO at Wrestlemania?
– AJ Lee retires from wrestling
– Will AJ Lee enter UFC?
– Is AJ Lee WWE hall of fame worthy?
– The Steiner/Hogan saga
– Hogan’s blood shot eyes at the hall of fame ceremony
– Justin Roberts questions WWE on the Conner induction
– Byron Saxton’s Raw commentary
– The boring Y2J-Cena Podcast
– WWE and Steve Austin have heat?
– Where do they go with Roman Reigns now?
– And much more!
Click here for the 2014 Gerweck Report podcasts