GRP #41: WWE updates subscriber count, the Russo debacle, TNA, Hall, more
In episode of #41 of the Gerweck Report Podcast, Frank Dee and Steve Gerweck discuss:
– WWE announcing they have 700,000 subscribers to the WWE Network
– WWE Network to become a premium channel on Canadian cable, and expanding internationally
– New pricing options for the WWE Network
– Will WWE Network offering other forms of entertainment?
– Will Frank renew his subscription to the network?
– Vince Russo issues a statement regarding his TNA/Spike TV situation
– Thoughts on TNA’s future
– Scott Hall doesn’t sign a card for a child cancer patient
– Does Raven belong in the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame?
– Jesse Ventura wins a defamation lawsuit
– Will Hogan vs. Cena happen?
– And more!
Follow the Gerweck Report podcast at @GerweckReport
Follow Gerweck on Twitter at @gerweck
Follow Frank Dee on Twitter at @RealFrankDee
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also listen to the Gerweck Report via iTunes on tunein, Stitcher and on Spreaker