Female wrestler: “I’m not getting VAXXED”

Aug 11, 2021 - by Steve Gerweck

Independent wrestler Jess Barnes posted the following on her Facebook page:

Apparently I’m canceled in Pro Wrestling for standing my ground and speaking truth!

I’m pro choice… do whatever you want with your Body! I already have antibodies for two forms of covid! I’m not getting VAXXED!

I stand with NAMV – Nurses against mandatory vaccines!

I’m not a fan of the two party system because it’s too extreme in my opinion but I I support your right to vote for who you feel is best!

I voted 3rd party last 2 elections, and it got us no where!

I ain’t getting vaxxed, but I still stand with women to make their own choices to their bodies!

I’m done spending money on Pro Wrestling Coaches who don’t give a damn about the students or the fans!

1. Disgruntled Jobber says:

She does understand the vaccine is supposed to make the effects of COVID not be as bad as if you weren’t vaxxed at all right? Did she do research at all, or did she just take what ever advice some talking head on T.V. told her to take?

2. Demarco says:

Of course, very soon, she will ask everyone to pity her and donate to her GoFundMe page because of contracting Covid-19. The delta variant is in her future.

3. Who is she and why should I care?

4. Logan says:

She also has been training under known pedo Chasyn Rance and was kicked out of the Nightmare Factory for her racism and anti vax stance. The woman is a moron, and her wrestling is disastrous. She’s lucky to be considered a wrestler on any website.

5. Mackdeezy says:

In the 1800’s, they were not as technologicLly advanced as we are, and thus, did not have instant access to information like we do. And THEY survived the spanish flu. Meanwhile, we seem to have taken the reverse approach. SOOOO MANY PEOPLE are dying or getting real sick due to INTENTIONALLY not getting a vaccine. We’re also more populated now than then. There’s NO excuse, these people need to have the realization that they need the vaccine.

6. DB says:

I agree with her stance on determining what is best for her as an individual. There are far too many concerns about long term effects with these experimental DNA and mRNA inoculations that were not subjugated to proper clinical trials.

7. Pisto75666 says:

And then soon after that, when no decent company will hire her she’ll complain about “cancel culture”

8. CM Chippunk says:

Lol. Healthcare makes up 18% of U.S. GDP ($3.6 trillion in 2018). There’s big money in these vaccines, and they are Wall Street’s baby. Money colors science and the news establishment. Get your jabs; or else, we unleash more stories of the unvaccinated losing their legs to amputations, and other various incarnations of fear pr0n! Get vaxxed, r3tard anti-vaxxers!

9. Joseph says:

Total cases for Covid in the US equal 36.3 million. Total deaths for Covid in the US equal 619 thousand. I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I haven’t gotten the shot and I don’t know if I will. I’m debating it. I look at these numbers and on the one hand I think that if I got it, there’s a good chance I’d be okay. On the other hand if I took the shot, I’d probably be okay as well, but I could also have a reaction to the shot and not be okay. I think this is what a lot of people are dealing with. They don’t want to take the chance of putting something unknown into their body.

10. Disgruntled Jobber says:

Some of the above comments are so laughable. Where to begin.

I will thank CM Chippunk for being an example of what I was talking about. A person who simply gets their information from memes or talking heads on T.V. Fact Check.org has already run several articles debunking the myth of being losing limbs because of the vaccine. And seriously, if money color science, we’d have so many environmental laws on the books by now, that the majority of the cars on the road would be obsolete.

Joseph. By your logic, why wear seat belts right? Oh, and I’m willing to bet that not long after you posted, you ate some foods with ingredients you can’t even pronounce, let alone spell right to do a google search on.

11. Hans Maulwurf says:

Lol… “They don’t want to take the chance of putting something unknown into their body”… I always read “arguments” like that. “You don’t know what’s in it!”… And still people eat fast food and ready-made meals, drink energy drinks and other chemical stuff. Somehow this sounds funny.

Of course anti vaxxers have the right of not getting vaxxed, but companies also have the right to not hire people like her.

If she’s not getting vaxxed, she also lost the right to complain and cry if she will get covid.

Nobody knew her before her vaxx hate rant anyway, so when she was running her mouth, it propably was some “controversy creates cash” stuff. Now people know her name but if she’s not getting booked, it seems like it backfired.

12. Mike Oxmaul says:

She probably voted Trump a couple of times too..

13. Joseph says:

Why wear seat belts? I don’t always wear them. The most I travel is running a few blocks to the store in the morning to avoid people and most of the time I really don’t always wear it. If I ever have to take a longer road trip I do, but mostly if I’m running down the street I don’t. But sometimes I do.

“you ate some foods with ingredients you can’t even pronounce, let alone spell right to do a google search on..”
    You’re right. I don’t know exactly what’s in what I eat but I do know what I can and cannot eat. I know that if I was allergic to peanuts I wouldn’t eat peanuts. I don’t know what the Covid shot would do to me. I don’t know if I could have a reaction to something in the shot.

14. Disgruntled Jobber says:

@Joseph
    Thanks for actually proving my point. You’ll take a risk in not wearing a seatbelt, you’ll take a risk eating foods that could contain ingredients that could very well trigger a reaction, but you make the argument for not getting the shot because you don’t know what’s in it and what type of reaction you may have.

BTW, before getting the shot, you do actually fill out a questionnaire to gage if you may (or may not) have a reaction. The “I won’t get it because I don’t know what’s in it/or how I’ll react” is a flawed argument that is based more in fear than reality.

15. Veteran says:

Ignoring natural immunity is a big red flag

16. mth says:

And once again gerweck,net scrapes the barrel for some unknown wrestler’s opinion on Covid because…? No bias in this reporting, I’m sure!

17. Joseph says:

@Disgruntled Jobber – Did you take the shot?

18. Disgruntled Jobber says:

@Joseph
    Yep. I’ve had both required shots.

19. Joseph says:

@Disgruntled Jobber – And that’s your choice. I’ve weighed the options and my choice is to not get the shot. You can disagree with me, but it’s my choice to make.

20. Stonz says:

1. It makes no difference who someone votes for, Oxmaul. Everyone’s different, that’s why there is more than one candidate to pick from. If you judge people based on who they vote for, that makes you shallow as hell. What a joke. That’s the same as saying “I don’t like so-and-so because of the religion they are…” Some example you are lol.

2. It’s no one’s business whether someone else gets a shot or not. It’s up to the individual to weigh the odds and make the choice for themselves. They are the one’s who live with the consequences, not you.

21. Jake Allen says:

I like how anti-vaxxers like to use the phrase, “cancelled” when other people find out they are denying the vaccine… No, you’re not cancelled. You just made a choice to pigeonhole yourself – to knowingly be part of a group of people who want to take the risk of catching the disease at it’s purist form. So, as someone who did get his shots, I’m not going to be around you, which also means I’m not going to be around anyone who hasn’t taken the vaccine – which is my choice.

If your favorite restaurant, job, group of friends, grocery store, etc, are all saying that they are vaxxed and won’t allow anti-vaxxers to take part in their activities, then that was your choice to make. So, just go out and find anti-vaxxer groups and businesses who will accept you, and be happy with what you’re stuck with. But know, it’s not like you’re forever burdened with that decision. Once you’re done crying, catch the disease, have a relative who passes away from it, and feel sorry for yourself, then you can still get the vaccine and take part in normal society that’s trying to defeat this virus. Simple.

22. Joseph says:

You mean like the Obama birthday party in Martha’s Vineyard where there was in increase in Covid cases after? The birthday party where most, if not all people were no doubt vaccinated. Is that one of those reindeer games I’m not allowed to take part in because I don’t have my shot?