Weight: 191 lbs.
Date of birth: August 23, 1993
Hometown: Randolph, Massachusetts
Pro debut: 2012
Trained by: Ryan Waters, Spike Dudley & Brian Fury
Finishing move: Greene Light
– Greene has garnered the nicknames Retrosexual, Retro AG & All Good.
– Greene has also been known as AG Saint, Josiah Matthews Angelico Guardian.
– August 17, 2012, Greene competed in the NCW Big City Rumble ’12.
– December 28th, Greene would compete in the TRP Spindle City Rumble ’12.
– January 26, 2013, Greene was a participant in the CTWE 1st Annual Rumble Games.
– May 19th, Greene & Rob Araujo defeated Matt Storm & TJ Richter to win the PLW Tag Team Titles.
– June 21st, Greene challenged Scott Levesque for the PLW World Title.
– November 28th, Greene competed in the TRP Killer Kowalski Cup ’13.
– December 27th, Greene competed in the TRP Spindle City Rumble ’13.
– February 7, 2014, Back to the Fuzion (Greene & Mike Paiva) defeated The Inglorious Dastards (Tony Caruso & Brandon Behm) for the NCW Tag Team Titles.
– August 8th, Back to the Fuzion would lose the titles to The Underground Anarchy (Tim Lennox & Brandon Behm).
– October 11th, Greene would compete in the WIF! Young Lions Cup XI.
– November 7th, Greene competed in the TRP Killer Kowalski Cup ’14.
– November 15th, Greene, Ben Ortiz & Vik Daliishus would lose to Team Tremendous (Bill Carr & Dan Barry) & Little Guido at HOH VII.
– January 17, 2015, Greene competed in the XWA Xtreme Rumble ’15.
– January 24th, Greene & QT Marshall would lose to the Brutal Burgers (Cheeseburger & Bob Evans) on ROH TV.
– April 17th, Greene competed in the CW Chaotic Countdown ’15.
– May 9th, Greene competed in the NECW Iron 8 ’15 Tournament.
– May 16th, Greene would defeat Randy Shawn & Jason Blade to become the inaugural LPW Hard Knox Champion.
– June 26th, Greene would defend the title against Donovan Dijak.
– July 9th, Greene defended the title against Dickie Rodz.
– July 12th, The Can-An Connection (Greene & Cam Zagami) would win the WXW Elite Tag Team Titles in a 4-Way.
– November 3rd, Greene would challenge Alex Chamberlain for the PPW Championship.
– November 15th, Greene & Tessa Blanchard would defeat Travis Gordon & Davienne to win the LPW Kings and Queens Tournament.
– November 20th, Greene would win the Ox Baker Memorial Battle Royal at NCW WrestleFest XI.
– January 1, 2016, Greene would compete in the TRP Spindle City Rumble ’16.
– January 30th, Greene competed in the NEW Over the Top ’16.
– June 24th, Greene competed in the NCW Ring of Thrones ’16.
– June 25th, Greene would defend the LPW Hard Knox Title against Todd Sople.
– July 16th, Greene would retain the title against Brian Myers.
– September 10th, Greene competed in the PVP 4th Annual Rumble.
– January 20, 2017, Greene competed in the XWA Xtreme Rumble ’17.
– March 17th, The Can-An Connection would win the CW Tag Team Titles by winning a 4-Way.
– May 19th, Greene competed in the CW Chaotic Countdown ’17.
– June 17th, Greene would lose the LPW Hard Knox Title to Brick Mastone.
– July 16th, Take Me Home Tonight (Greene & Ace Romero) would win the XWA Tag Team Titles by winning a 3-Way.
– August 13th, Greene competed in the A1 King of Hearts ’17.
– November 29th, Greene would challenge Mike Del for the CZW Medal of Valor Title.
– January 12, 2018, Greene would defend and lose the CW Tag Team Titles to The Maine State Posse (Aiden Aggro & The DangerKid) in a Handicap Match.
– February 18th, Cooler House (Greene & Gregory Iron) would win the A1 Tag Team Titles by winning a 3-Way.
– March 17th, Greene would compete in the CHIKARA Young Lions Cup XIV.
– April 15th, Cooler House would lose the CW Tag Team Titles to Western Med Connection (Dr. Daniel C. Rockingham & Jim Nye).
– April 21st, Greene would defeat Cheeseburger to win the ECWA 22nd Annual Super 8 Tournament.
– May 19th, Greene would win the LPW Championship from Vern Vicallo in a 6-Man Tag Match that also saw Greene’s team of Mikey Webb & Scotty Slade win the tag team titles.
– June 1st, Greene would compete in the CW Chaotic Countdown ’18.
– June 23rd, Greene would lose the LPW Championship to Vern Vicallo in a Street Fight.
– August 3rd, Greene would defeat Josh Briggs for the CW New England Title.
– August 24th, Greene would defend the title against Scotty Slade.
– December 7th, Greene would lose the title to Mike Verna.
– February 9, 2019, Greene would defeat Bobby Orlando at CZW Twenty.
– Greene entered the 2019 CZW Best of the Best Tournament. He defeated B-Boy, Mance Warner & Anthony Gangone in a 4-Way first round match, earning the CZW World Title in the process, but lost his second round match (and the title) to David Starr
– On July 12, Greene won the Limitless Wrestling Vacationland Cup, defeating Shawn Spears, Tommy Dreamer, Ace Romero, JT Dunn & Kevin Blackwood on his way to victory
– A week later, Greene defeated Christian Casanova to win the CW Heavyweight Title
– On July 20, Greene won the Garden State Invitational Tournament, defeating Homicide in the final
– On July 27, Greene defeated Brett Ryan Gosselin to win the NCW Heavyweight Title, but would lose it back to Gosselin later that night
– On September 6, Greene defeated MJF to win the Limitless World Title
– On October 25, Greene defeated Josh Briggs to retain the Limitless World Title
– On November 17, Greene defeated Brian Pillman Jr to retain the Limitless World Title
– On January 24, 2020, Greene defeated Christian Casanova & Ace Romero in a 3-Way Match to retain the Limitless World Title
– On May 5, Greene defeated Rip Byson to retain the Limitless World Title
– On October 7, Greene defeated Ashley Vox to retain the Limitless World Title
– A week later, Greene made his WWE debut, competing on the 205 Live and NXT brands
– In November, Greene adopted the ‘August Grey’ ringname