Real name: Jessamyn Laurel Duke
Weight: 136 lbs.
Date of birth: June 24, 1986
From: Whitesburg, Kentucky
Pro debut: August 25, 2018
Trained by: WWE Performance Center
Finishing move: Armbar
– In August 2013, Duke was announced as a cast member of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate. She defeated Laura Howarth via submission due to a triangle choke during the entry round and was the second female pick of Team Rousey.
– Duke made her promotional debut against TUF 18 teammate Peggy Morgan on November 30, 2013 at The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale. She won via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
– On May 7, 2018, WWE announced that Duke, along with Marina Shafir, had signed with WWE and reported to their Performance Center for training. She would soon form a stable alongside Shafir and Shayna Baszler
– Duke made her in-ring debut on August 25, 2018, teaming with Baszler and Shafir to defeat Deonna Purrazzo, Kairi Sane & Io Shirai at an NXT live event
– November 28th, Duke & Marina Shafir lost to Dakota Kai & Io Shirai on NXT.
– January 26, 2019, Duke & Marina Shafir lost to Io Shirai & Kairi Sane on NXT.
– January 30th, Duke, Shayna Baszler & Marina Shafir lost to Bianca Belair, Kairi Sane & Io Shirai on NXT.
– April 4th, Duke competed in the WWE Worlds Collide Battle Royal.
– May 18th, Duke & Marina Shafir wrestled Candice LeRae & Io Shirai to a No Contest on NXT.
– October 23rd, Duke & Marina Shafir lost to Tegan Nox & Dakota Kai in a WWE Women’s Tag Team Title #1 Contendership match on NXT.
– Duke was released by WWE in May 2021.