Sunday, January 27th in New York, NY
– The WWE promo hits.
– A video package airs highlighting tonight’s Royal Rumble coming to us live from the famous Madison Square Garden. We see footage from the history of the Rumble and its connection to WrestleMania every year.
– A graphic opening then hits welcoming us to the 21st annual Royal Rumble. We go live to Madison Square Garden where a series of pyro goes off. Michael Cole welcomes us to the show as we begin the road to WrestleMania.
– Ric Flair is out first to kick off the show. Flair gets on the mic and said it is great to be back at MSG. He added that his first match at MSG was in March of 1976. Flair thanks the fans for the respect they have shown him, but MVP’s music hits to cut him off.
– Ric Flair defeated WWE U.S. Champion MVP in a Non-Title Match. MVP got in a quick shoulder takedown on Flair and then posed to the boo’s of the fans in MSG. MVP continues to showboat with Flair, shoving him into the corner and gloating to the crowd. Flair fires back with some chops in the opposite corner. MVP takes out Flair with a quick boot to the head followed by a quick neckbreaker. MVP starts working on the neck of Flair and then gets in a few rights in the corner. Flair then chop blocks MVP from behind and attempts the Figure Four, but MVP fights out. Another Figure Four attempt, MVP counters into a small package and Flair kicks out. MVP with a high back body drop on Flair followed by a running Samoa Joe-like boot to the face in the corner. MVP quickly covers Flair, the referee counts to three, but Flair got his boot on the bottom rope. Flair with a quick rollup on MVP, but MVP kicks out. MVP with a big superplex off the top rope on Flair. Both collide when attempting a clothesline later on. Flair attempts to big pin attempts, but MVP continues to kick out. MVP goes for The Playmaker, but Flair counters and locks on the Figure Four. MVP taps out and Flair’s career is still alive.
After the match, Ric Flair celebrates his win with the fans in MSG as we see a shot of MVP taking off after the referee complaining about the finish of the match. We see a replay of how the finish of the match went down. Back live, Flair lets out a couple “WOOOOOOOO’s” as he celebrates his win heading to the back.
– Backstage, Vince McMahon is with Hornswoggle. He talks about his father’s history in MSG and then moves on to his only bastard son. Vince said Hornswoggle can’t trust anyone tonight in the Royal Rumble, including Finlay. Finlay then walks in and Vince brings up what they were just talking about. He adds that Hornswoggle could turn on Finlay later tonight if given the opportunity.
– Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler talk about the press the company has been getting in New York City this week heading into the Rumble.
– Mike Adamle is at ringside and congratulates Ric Flair on his win tonight, mentioning that he was actually at MSG in 1976 for his first match in the famous arena. Adamle then introduces a video package looking at tonight’s match between JBL and Chris Jericho.
– JBL defeated Chris Jericho via DQ. Both men stared each other down and then locked up quickly. They continue to lock up and JBL finds a way to break it up each time. JBL finally gets in a cheap shot on Jericho and follows that up with a few rights. Jericho came back with a takedown of his own along with a few right hands. JBL dumped Jericho to the outside, but Jericho rolled right back in and kicked JBL right in the gut. Jericho ducks a Clothesline From Hell attempt and locks in the Walls of Jericho, but JBL gets to the bottom rope. JBL tries to regain some composure on the outside, but Jericho takes him out with a baseball slide. Jericho backs JBL back-first into the ring and then slams him into the steel steps. Jericho exposed the top of the guard railing, but never used it. In the ring, JBL lifts Jericho high in the air and drops him neck first off the top rope. JBL then takes out Jericho with two quick clotheslines followed by choking Jericho on the bottom rope. JBL then catapults Jericho into the second rope laying over the bottom rope. JBL locks in a sleeper on Jericho to slow the action. Jericho then breaks out of the sleeper and takes JBL off his feet with a big clothesline. When both get to their feet, JBL takes out Jericho with a big boot to the face. JBL then launches Jericho shoulder first into the steel ring post. We then see a shot of Jericho, who is busted open over his forehead. JBL starts kicking Jericho in the face and follows those up with a few rights. JBL throws a bloody Jericho back into the ring and works on him in the corner with punches and kicks. Jericho with a comeback involving elbows and a botched bulldog attempt. Jericho gets the fans back with a Lionsault off the ropes. Jericho clotheslines JBL over the top rope. On the outside, JBL nails Jericho’s bloody face off the ECW announce table. We see JBL removing the top of the ECW announce table, but then out of no where Jericho cracks a steel chair over JBL’s head and the referee calls for the bell.
After the match, JBL rolls into the ring holding his head and Jericho throws the steel chair at his face. Jericho then grabs what looks to be a rope and ties it around the neck of JBL and pulls back on it standing on top of the ECW announce table! The fans in MSG cheer as Jericho continues to pull back. More WWE referees come to the area to break it up and Jericho tries to choke out JBL some more. A bloody Jericho is shown walking to the back staring down JBL who is rolling around in pain. We see a few replays of what went down as Lilian Garcia announces JBL as the winner via DQ to a chorus of boos’.
– Backstage, Ashley Massaro knocks on the door of Maria’s dressing room. Santino answers and said she can’t talk right now. He said Maria isn’t interested in Ashley’s “boobie” magazine and goes back in.
– A graphic hits noting we are just 63 days away until WrestleMania 24.
– A video package airs highlighting the events heading into tonight’s World Heavyweight Title Match tonight between champion Edge and challenger Rey Mysterio.
– World Heavyweight Champion Edge was out first. Teddy Long brought Vickie Guerrero out in her wheelchair to the ringside area. The Edgeheads (Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder) also joined Vickie at ringside as Long headed to the back. Rey Mysterio got a big reaction and was wearing a spiked mask over his mask. Check that on the Mysterio reaction. Mysterio was booed heavily during his ring introduction, while Edge got a huge reaction. Looks like the MSG fans are gonna have fun with WWE tonight.
– Edge defeated Rey Mysterio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Both locked up right away and Edge pushed Mysterio into the corner. Edge works on the arm of Mysterio, but Mysterio comes back with a few kicks to the leg followed by a springboard head scissors takedown on Edge which the fans boo. A loud “LETS GO EDGE” chant starts up. Michael Cole acknowledges the fans being behind Edge tonight. Edge goes back to work on Mysterio with a few kicks and punches. Mysterio slides under Edge, but Edge launches Mysterio back out and then connects with a baseball slide. The Edgeheads go after Mysterio, but the referee sees this and sends them to the back. Mysterio with a 619 attempt, but Edge dodges it. Mysterio comes back with a big dive on Edge over the top rope. Mysterio with a West Coast Pop on Edge, but Edge kicks out. Edge launches Mysterio in the air, but Mysterio catches himself landing on the ropes in the corner. However, Edge kicks Mysterio in the knee and Mysterio falls back quickly and rolls to the outside holding his knee. Edge rolls Mysterio back in the ring and works on his knee. Edge applies a one leg boston crab. Mysterio fights back kicking Edge on the back of the head. Edge falls on the second rope, Mysterio goes for the 619, but Edge counters into a powerslam that gets him a close two count. Edge goes back to work on Mysterio’s knee. Mysterio kicks Edge in the face to break the hold. Edge throws Mysterio to the ground and tries to take off his knee brace, but Mysterio comes back with a huge bulldog. Mysterio kicks Edge in the heading after rolling through, covers, but only gets a two count. Mysterio on the top rope, punches Edge off, drops his feet over the body of Edge, covers, but only gets a two count. Edge gets launched to the outside. When Edge stands up, Mysterio slides on his chest under the bottom rope, grabs Edge and connects with a DDT in a very impressive spot. Back in the ring, Edge catches Mysterio with a big boot. Edge misses a Spear, Mysterio gets Edge down and connects with the 619. Mysterio connects with a huge diving splash off the top rope, covers…1…2…Vickie Guerrero pulls the referee out. Edge misses another Spear, drops to the ropes, Vickie jumps up on the ring apron grabbing Edge and Mysterio connects with a 619 to the back of her head. Vickie falls down and Mysterio stares down at her. Mysterio then attempts the West Coast Pop, but Edge catches him in mid-air with a Spear, covers and gets the pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.
After the match, Edge attends to Vickie Guerrero who is on the ground by the ring grabbing her neck in pain. The Edgeheads return to the ringside area to attend to her as well. We see a replay of how all the events went down. Back live, Edge and The Edgeheads put Vickie in her wheelchair and take her to the back.
– Backstage, we see Ric Flair leaving the showers as Mr. Kennedy appears clapping for him. Flair has a big smile on his face. Kennedy lets out a “WOOOOOO” and Flair thanks him. He said after he wins the Royal Rumble tonight, he would love nothing more than to…and Shawn Michaels shows up. HBK tells him not to stop and to continue. Kennedy decides not to continue and walks away. Flair tells HBK he can get the job done tonight in the Rumble. Batista and Triple H show up. Triple H tells Flair to put some pants on. HBK said the very best man will win tonight and he will be wearing the brand new HBK t-shirt.
– Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler note that the next time WWE is on PPV will be for No Way Out on February 17 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
– We see a split-screen shot of Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy warming up.
– Maria comes out to the ring and does the Royal Rumble Kiss Cam. After it concludes, Ashley Massaro comes out and tells Maria she got a call from Hugh Hefner to be in Playboy. She asks her what she thinks when Santino’s music hits. He yells “STOP IT!” and comes to the ring along with someone covered in a black cape. Santino says no one wants to see Maria with no clothes on. The fans cheer. He said they have nothing to cheer for in New York. A “LETS GO GIANTS” chant starts up and Santino says they will choke in the Super Bowl. Ashley says Maria has to make this decision, not Santino. Maria asks the fans and they cheer. Santino calls the fans sheep and said if you asked them if they wanted hepatitis, they would cheer. He then says it is time to go because he has to prepare for the Royal Rumble. Santino then asks his guest covered in a black cape to come in the ring. He said since they like “the boobies” in New York, he got them a present. Santino takes the black cover off and it is the Big Fat Oily Guy with a big Patriots logo on his belly. Ashley kicks him out of the ring to end the segment.
– A promo airs for WrestleMania 24 with Kelly Kelly as a lifeguard.
– A video package airs highlighting the events heading into tonight’s WWE Title Match tonight between champion Randy Orton and challenger Jeff Hardy.
– They did ring introductions for both Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy. Hardy got a big reaction from the crowd in MSG, while Orton is well over as the heel. Big “HARDY” chant started up during a stare down between the two.
– Randy Orton defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the WWE Championship. Both lock up and they move around the ropes and corners. Hardy shoves Orton away, they lock up and Hardy gets in a quick takedown. Hardy with an atomic drop and drops his legs across the mid-section of Orton. Hardy sends Orton to the outside and then takes him out with a dropkick through the ropes and launches Orton back-first into the guard railing! When Orton gets back to his feet, Hardy launches himself over the top rope and takes out Orton. JR reminds the viewers that Hardy better get Orton back in the ring because the title cannot change on a count out. The two brawl on the outside and Orton throws Hardy back in the ring. Hardy attempts to springboard over the top rope, but Orton catches him with a huge dropkick in mid-air that sends Hardy crashing to the floor! Orton with a suplex on Hardy on the outside and then throws Hardy back in the ring. Orton then starts choking Hardy and the referee gets involved to break it up. Hardy fights back sending Orton over the top rope. Hardy leaps off the ring apron and takes out Orton when Orton got to his feet. Hardy plants Orton in the corner, backs up, charges, but Orton moves and sends Hardy shoulder first into the steel ring post. Orton then applies a full-body submission on Hardy while locking on a sleeper. Hardy breaks out, but Orton catches him with a quick powerslam. Hardy takes down Orton with a quick modified neckbreaker. Hardy with three takedowns on Orton, charge in the corner and a Whisper in the Wind from the corner. Hardy sends Orton down to the corner and connects with his sharp dropkick to the gut. Hardy goes up top, but Orton rolls away to the ring apron. When Orton stands up, Hardy catches him with a dropkick and Orton falls to the floor. Hardy gets up on the opposite corner and connects with a moonsault taking out Orton on the outside! Both return to the ring. Hardy is ready to finish it. Hardy kicks Orton in the gut, attempts the Twist of Fate, but Orton counters quickly and connects with the RKO out of no where! Orton covers Hardy and gets the pinfall to retain the WWE Title.
After the match, Randy Orton grabs the WWE Title and starts to head to the back looking at Jeff Hardy in the ring who is still recovering from the RKO. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler talk about how the RKO came out of no where. Orton holds up the WWE Title as Hardy stares him down looking up from the ring. Hardy slowly gets to his feet and the fans in MSG cheer showing respect.
– At ringside, Joey Styles and Tazz talk about how we are just moments away from the 30 Man Royal Rumble. They introduce a video package that looks at the history of the Royal Rumble.
– Royal Rumble Match: 30 WWE wrestlers from Raw, Smackdown and ECW will compete for a World Title shot at WrestleMania 24. The following results will go by entry and the action in between each. Michael Buffer did the ring announcing. A new wrestler will enter every 90 seconds.
1. The Undertaker
2. Shawn Michaels
The bell rings and here we go. Undertaker launches HBK into the corner and lays in a few right hands to the face and body. HBK gets launched to the other corner and then kicked to the top rope. Undertaker attempted a running big boot, but HBK moved and fell to the ring apron. Undertaker is also out on the ring apron, HBK gets in, but Undertaker stops him. Undertaker then takes out HBK with a big boot in the ring. Time expires.
3. Santino Marella
Santino was instantly taken out with the Sweet Chin Music by HBK. Undertaker then tossed Santino over.
Santino Marella is eliminated.
HBK tried to eliminated Undertaker as he threw Santino over, but Undertaker stopped himself. HBK with an atomic drop on Undertaker followed by laying in a few chest chops. HBk takes Undertaker off his feet as time expires.
4. The Great Khali
In the ring, Undertaker hits HBK with a chokeslam. Khali enters the ring and Undertaker goes after him with some rights and lefts. Khali chops Undertaker over the head taking him down. Khali starts kicking Undertaker in the corner. The crowd starts a “YOU CAN’T WRESTLE” chant at Khali. Undertaker somehow finds a way to shove Khali over the top rope.
The Great Khali is eliminated.
5. Hardcore Holly
Holly hits the ring and starts hitting HBK and Undertaker with repeated boots. Undertaker fired back with a clothesline in the corner on Holly. Holly comes back with some boots to Undertaker, but Undertaker catches Holly with a big boot as he came off the ropes. HBK again tries to launch Undertaker over the top rope. Undertaker counters and puts HBK on his shoulders. Undertaker tries to throw him off, but HBK holds onto the ropes. HBK then starts chopping Holly in the corner as time expires.
6. John Morrison
Morrison goes after Undertaker, Holly and HBK. When Undertaker gets in his face, Morrison backed off and then was taken out by HBK. HBK sends Morrison over the top rope, but he holds on and slides back in. HBK with a scoop slam on Morrison, goes up to the top rope and connects with a flying elbow. Morrison dodges a Sweet Chin Music attempt when time expires.
7. Tommy Dreamer
Dreamer gets a big reaction from the MSG crowd. Loud “ECW” chant as he takes out HBK, Morrison and Holly. Undertaker takes out Dreamer with a big boot. Dreamer gets in a few rights and lefts on Undertaker in the corner. Morrison goes after Holly with some kicks. Morrison tries to dump Holly over the top rope. Dreamer joins in, but Holly gets back down. Time expires.
Batista takes out Dreamer with a spinebuster. Batista lays out HBK with a clothesline and Morrison with a high body back drop. Batista and Undertaker are left staring each other down. Dreamer runs up and gets tossed over by Batista.
Tommy Dreamer is eliminated.
Batista with a Spear on Morrison. Undertaker goes after Batista in the corner. Time expires.
Hornswoggle looks pumped up, but sees all the wrestlers in the ring and hides under the ring. Batista then takes out Undertaker with a big Spear. Holly starts chopping Morrison in the corner followed by a big suplex. Time expires.
10. Chuck Palumbo
Morrison almost gets tossed over yet again, but holds on. Time expires.
11. Jamie Noble
When Noble hits the ring, Palumbo goes after him. Noble kicks Palumbo in the knee and lands a few lefts and rights. Palumbo tosses Noble to the ring apron and then kicks him in the ribs sending him to the outside.
Jamie Noble is eliminated.
12. CM Punk
Punk hits the ring and takes out Morrison, HBK and Palumbo with kicks to the head. Undertaker levels Punk with a huge clothesline. Palumbo puts Punk on his shoulders, but Punk slides off and sends Palumbo over the top rope.
Chuck Palumbo is eliminated.
13. Cody Rhodes
Rhodes almost eliminates Punk. Rhodes gets Morrison up on the top rope in the corner. Rhodes goes after Undertaker, but Undertaker chokes him. Rhodes breaks it up taking Undertaker off his feet with a big dropkick. Batista with a back body drop on HBK. Time expires.
Umaga hits the ring and levels everyone with clotheslines! Holly chops him, but Umaga hits a spike to the throat sending Holly over the top rope.
Hardcore Holly is eliminated.
Umaga then goes after Batista in the corner. Umaga hits his splash to the head on Batista in the corner as well. Time expires.
Snitsky hits the ring and levels a few with clotheslines and kicks. Morrison hits Snitsky over the back and Snitsky takes him out with a big right hand. Rhodes jumps on the back of Snitsky trying to eliminate him, but both hold on as they go over to the ring apron. Time expires.
16. The Miz
Miz goes right after Punk when he hits the ring. Miz and Morrison try to throw Punk over the top rope, but it doesn’t go down as Punk holds on. Undertaker has Umaga over the top rope, but Umaga holds on and slides back in under the bottom rope. Time expires.
17. Shelton Benjamin
When Benjamin hits the ring, he jumps up on the top rope where Morrison and Miz were grabbing them by the head and nailing them off the top rope. Miz and Morrison land on the ring apron. HBK then catches Benjamin with some Sweet Chin Music and he goes out over the top rope.
Shelton Benjamin is eliminated.
18. “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka
Snuka gets a big reaction from the MSG crowd. Superfly takes out a few wrestlers with chops. Superfly even gets in a few chops on Batista! Time expires.
19. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper
Jim Ross yells, “You’ve got to be kidding me!” Piper gets a huge reaction as Snuka looks on in disbelief. Piper goes after Snuka and Snuka chops him. Piper then rakes the eyes and gets in a few right hands on Snuka. Time expires.
Kane hit the ring and eliminated Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka right away.
Roddy Piper is eliminated.
Jimmy Snuka is eliminated.
Kane then plants Miz with a huge chokeslam. HBK’s nose is busted open as Undertaker attempts a chokeslam. Time expires.
Carlito spits apple in the face of Cody Rhodes when he enters the ring. JR wonders if HBK has a broken nose from the look of things. Carlito counters being eliminated and gets in a Backcracker on Punk. Time expires.
22. Mick Foley
A loud “FOLEY” chant starts up. Undertaker with a big powerbomb on Batista. Foley with a DDT on Kane. Umaga plants Undertaker with a big slam. Morrison with a big kick to Foley’s face. Time expires.
23. Mr. Kennedy
Decent reaction for Kennedy in MSG. Kennedy plants Miz with the Mic Check. JR notes that Undertaker and Shawn Michaels have passed the 30 minute mark since entering. Undertaker plants Kennedy with a big chokeslam. Undertaker splashes Umaga and Snitsky in the corner. Time expires.
24. Big Daddy V
As Big Daddy V enters, Undertaker throws out Snitsky.
Snitsky is eliminated.
HBK then tosses Undertaker over the top rope.
The Undertaker is eliminated.
HBK looks at Undertaker and shrugs. Kennedy then throws HBK over.
Shawn Michaels is eliminated.
At the ringside area, Undertaker took out Snitsky out of frustration, dropping his body over Snitsky crashing through the Smackdown announce table. Rhodes is nearly eliminated by Kennedy. Rhodes then almost throws out Kennedy, but Kennedy hangs out. Time expires.
25. Mark Henry
The Miz gets tossed over the top rope, holds on, but Hornswoggle comes out from under the ring and pulls Miz down by the arm to eliminate him.
The Miz is eliminated.
26. ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero
Punk goes after Chavo right away when he hits the ring. Morrison is tossed to the ring apron, but Kane kicks him off with a big boot.
John Morrison is eliminated.
Carlito is nearly eliminated by Umaga. Hornswoggle tries to pull Rhodes down from under the ring, but Mark Henry pulls him in over the top rope. Henry, Chavo and Big Daddy V gang up when Finlay (#27) runs out and takes out all three. Finlay then walks to the back with Hornswoggle. The announcers wonder if Finlay was even legal in the match yet and determine Hornswoggle may not have been eliminated since he didn’t go over the top rope. JR then notes that Finlay has been disqualified for interfering. Time expires.
28. Elijah Burke
Batista is spotted on the outside, but the announcers don’t think he has been eliminated. Chavo and Punk brawl and Punk gets tossed over.
CM Punk is eliminated.
They show footage from earlier when Umaga hit Batista with a spike to the throat and he rolled out, so he is still legal and alive in the Rumble. Time expires.
29. Triple H
Triple H eliminates Cody Rhodes right away.
Cody Rhodes is eliminated.
Triple H takes out Big Daddy V with a facebuster and tosses him over.
Big Daddy V is eliminated.
Triple H with a facebuster on Umaga and then goes after Mick Foley. Triple H and Foley exchange rights. The announcers talk about the history of Foley and Triple H in MSG. Triple H sends Foley into Burke and both go over.
Mick Foley is eliminated.
Elijah Burke is eliminated.
Triple H sends Umaga into the steel post two different times. Triple H with a Pedigree on Umaga. Time expires and here is our final entrant.
30. John Cena
The fans in MSG go absolutely crazy. Huge reaction for Cena. Triple H can’t believe it. Everyone is staring in disbelief. Cena mouths, “Remember me?” to Triple H. Cena takes off his shirt and hits the ring. Cena takes out Henry, Carlito and Chavo. Cena throws out Carlito, Chavo and then Henry.
Carlito is eliminated.
Chavo Guerrero is eliminated.
Mark Henry is eliminated.
Joey Styles notes that Cena looks to have healed a lot faster than everyone thought! Cena and Triple H stare each other down and then exchange lefts and rights. Triple H with a spinebuster on Cena. Umaga then catches Triple H with a shot to the throat. Batista then takes out Umaga with a big Spear. Batista then takes out Kennedy over the top rope.
Mr. Kennedy is eliminated.
Batista then takes out Umaga.
Umaga is eliminated.
Kane grabs Batista and Triple H, but Batista and Triple H throw out Kane.
Kane is eliminated.
We are down to three – John Cena, Triple H and Batista! Batista does the thumbs down to both Cena and Triple H. Cena does the “You Can’t See Me” gesture to both. Triple H does the “Suck It” gesture to both. All three start to brawl. Batista takes out Cena with a big shoulder tackle and then goes after Triple H. Batista with a double clothesline on Triple H and Cena. Cena with a big boot on Batista, but Batista fires back with a spinebuster. Batista with a spinebuster on Triple H. Batista kicks Cena in the gut, but Cena counters into a back body drop and Triple H clotheslines Batista over!
Batista is eliminated.
We are down to Triple H and John Cena. Jerry Lawler adds, “Who is going to WrestleMania?” Triple H looks at Cena and points at the WrestleMania sign putting over what is on the line right now. Cena also points to the sign and notes that Triple H tapped out to him before at WrestleMania. Triple H with a kick to the gut and right hands to Cena. Cena fires back with shots of his own. The fans cheer when Triple H gets in a shot and boo when Cena gets in a shot. Cena plants Triple H with a side slam as the fans boo. Cena with the five knuckle shuffle on Triple H. Triple H counters an FU attempt, but Cena blocks a Pedigree attempt and both hit each other with a double clothesline. Both men are down. They are back up, Cena has Triple H over his shoulder, but Triple H fights off and hits Cena with a DDT. Triple H has Cena up on his shoulders. Cena holds onto the top rope to fight it off. Cena gets Triple H up, Triple H is down, Triple H goes for a Pedigree, Cena counters and gives Triple H the FU over the top rope!
Winner of the 2008 Royal Rumble: John Cena
After the match, John Cena celebrates up on the top rope pointing at the WrestleMania 24 sign. Jim Ross adds that Cena was the last person he thought would headline WrestleMania this year. Lawler asks which champion Cena will choose to face. The PPV goes off the air with Cena celebrating his win and return to WWE.
Source: Adam Martin, Wrestleview.com
|What did you think of the Royal Rumble?
thumbs up – 48%
in the middle – 13%
thumbs down – 22%
didn’t see it – 17%
Rey-Edge – 8%
Orton-Hardy – 16%
Royal Rumble – 68%
JBL-Y2J – 6%
Flair-MVP – 3%