Real name: Greg Gagne
Weight: 220 lbs.
Date of birth: November 27, 1948
From: Robbinsdale, MN
Pro debut: 1969
Trained by: Verne Gagne
Finishing move: Gagne Sleeper
– On June 25, 1976, Gagne defeated Bob Orton Jr.
– On July 7, 1977, Gagne and Jim Brunzell defeated Blackjack Lanza & Bobby Duncum for the AWA Tag Team titles in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
– On April 24, 1983, Gagne, Brunzell and Rick Martel defeated Blackjack Lanza, Jesse Ventura and Ken Patera for the AWA promotion.
– On June 14, 1981, Gagne and Brunzell defeated Adrian Adonis and Jesse Ventura for the AWA Tag Team title.
– Gagne, Scott Hall and Curt Hennig defeated Ray Stevens, Nick Bockwinkle and Larry Zbysko at the AWA’s SuperClash on September 28, 1985.
– On December 27, 1987, Gagne defeated Adrian Adonis in a Tournament final to win the AWA International TV title in Las Vegas, NV.
– On December 13, 1988, Gagne defeated Ron Garvin via count out to regain the AWA International title in Chicago, Illinois at the SuperClash III pay-per-view.
– On April 1, 2006, Gagne inducted his father Verne Gagne into the WWE Hall of Fame in Chicago, IL. A short time later, Gagne accepted a WWE job as an agent.
– After being assigned to developmental, Gagne was let go by WWE in September 2006.