Nov 9, 2009 - by Jamie Cruickshank
Real name: George Murdoch
Weight: 375 lbs.
Date of birth: February 21, 1980
From: Pasadena, CA
Pro debut: 2006
Trained by: Deep South
Finishing move: What The Funk
– In 2006, Murdoch signed a WWE developmental deal, and was assigned to Deep South Wrestling.
– WWE released Murdoch in February 2008.
– In 20011, Murdoch competed on NXT season 4 as Brodus Clay, and won the competition.
– Brodus Clay was assigned to the Smackdown roster, and came out in support Alberto Del Rio.
– On January 9, 2012, Brodus Clay became “The Funkasaurus” on Raw and defeated Curt Hawkins.
– At Extreme Rules ’12, Clay pinned Dolph Ziggler.
– Clay was on a Slammy Award for Best Dancer of the Year for 2012.
– In June 2014, Clay was released by WWE.
– On July 19, 2014, Clay defeated Tommy Suede to win the PPW Heavyweight Title
– On the October 15, 2014 edition of Impact Wrestling, Clay debuted in TNA as Tyrus.
– At Lockdown ’15, Tyrus defeated Rockstar Spud & Mandrews in a Handicap Cage Match
– At One Night Only: World Cup ’15, Tyrus defeated Gunner
– At Slammiversary ’15, Tyrus & Ethan Carter III defeated Mr Anderson & Lashley
– At Bound For Glory ’15, Tyrus won the 12-Man Bound For Gold Gauntlet Match