Nov 9, 2009 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: George Murdoch
Weight: 375 lbs.
Date of birth: February 21, 1980
From: Pasadena, CA
Pro debut: 2006
Trained by: UPW
Finishing move: What The Funk
- In 2006, Murdoch signed a WWE developmental deal, and was assigned to Deep South Wrestling.
- WWE released Murdoch in February 2008.
- In 20011, Murdoch competed on NXT season 4 as Brodus Clay, and won the competition.
- Brodus Clay was assigned to the Smackdown roster, and came out in support Alberto Del Rio.
- On January 9, 2012, Brodus Clay became “The Funkasaurus” on Raw and defeated Curt Hawkins.
- At Extreme Rules ’12, Clay pinned Dolph Ziggler.