Real name: Dan Morrison
Weight: 212 lbs.
Date of birth: February 19, 1974
Hometown: Iselin, NJ
Pro debut: May 1997
Trained by: Tazz
Finishing move: Flying Splash
– Doring made his in ring debut against Taz in Indiana, PA.
– Doring wrestled independently as Danny Morrison.
– On December 11, 1997 in Rochester, NY, Morrison became “Dastardly” Danny Doring. He also formed a successful tag team with the “Angry” Amish Roadkill.
– At Living Dangerously ’99, Doring and Roadkill defeated Chris Chetti and Nova.
– Amy Dumas (Lita) became affiliated with Doring and Roadkill. She was referred to as both Angelica and Miss Congeniality.
– On August 28, 1999, Doring, Roadkill, and Angelica defeated Jazz, Nova and Chris Chetti at the ECW Arena.
– Doring, Roadkill, and Simon Diamond beat Nova, Kid Kash, and Jazz at the 2000 Guilty As Charged PPV.
– At Living Dangerously ’00, Doring’s valet Elektra turned against him and joined C.W. Anderson and Bill Whiles.
– At Heatwave ’00 in Los Angeles, CA, Doring, Roadkill, and Kid Kash defeated Diamond, Johnny Swinger, and C.W. Anderson.
– Doring and Roadkill beat Joey Matthews and Christian York at the 2000 Anarchy Rulz PPV in St. Paul, MN.
– At the 2000 November to Remember, Doring, Roadkill, and Spike Dudley defeated E.Z. Money, Chris Hamrick, and Julio Dinero.
– Doring and Roadkill defeated Little Guido Maritato and Tony Mamulake at the Massacre on 34th Street for the ECW World Tag Team title.
– Doaring and Roadkill successfully defended the ECW World Tag Team title against E.Z. Money and Dinero at the 2001 Guilty As Charged PPV.
– On May 3, 2002, Doring defeated Bull Dredd in Meridian, CT to win the ACW (Assault Championship Wrestling) Hardcore title.
– On May 25, 2002, Doring pinned Steve Corino in St. Petersburg, FL to capture the NWA Florida title.
– Doring defeated Christopher Daniels and Scoot Andrews in a three way dance to regain the NWA Florida title on June 29, 2002 in Davie, FL.
– On January 29, 2003, Doring downed the Bruiser in Glen Burnie, MD to win the MCW (Maryland Championship Wrestling) title.
– On July 16, 2003, Doring won a three-way over Romeo Valentino (MEWF champion) and Chris Chetti match to unify the two titles.
– Doring signed with WWE in the spring of 2006 to be apart of the new ECW roster.
– On December 15, 2006, WWE released Doring.
– On February 23, 2008, Doring defeated Jimmy Olsen to win the NWA Upstate Heavyweight Title
– On March 15, Doring defeated Breaker Morant to win the vacant Force-1 Heavyweight Title
– On May 3, Doring defeated Morant to retain the Force-1 Heavyweight Title
– On May 17, Doring defeated Jimmy Olsen in a Cage Match to retain the NWA Upstate Heavyweight Title
– On June 21, Doring defeated Danny Gimondo to retain the Force-1 Heavyweight Title
– A week later, Doring defeated Eric Young to retain the NWA Upstate Heavyweight Title
– On September 27, Doring defeated Hellcat to retain the NWA Upstate Heavyweight Title
– On October 18, Doring defeated White Lotus & Patch to retain the Force-1 Heavyweight Title, though the title was vacated after the match due to a controversial finish
– On November 15, Doring defeated Stevie Richards in a No-DQ Match to retain the NWA Upstate Heavyweight Title
– On January 24, 2009, Doring defeated White Lotus to regain the vacant Force-1 Heavyweight Title
– On May 23, Doring defeated Pepper Parks to retain the NWA Upstate Heavyweight Title
– On November 6, Doring defeated Judas Young to win the CWNY Title
– The next day, Doring defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the CWNY Title
– On House of Hardcore’s debut show, Doring reunited with Roadkill to defeat The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)
– In June 2015, Doring sat at the announce desk for House of Hardcore TV