Real name: James Gibson
Weight: 185 lbs.
Date of birth: December 23, 1976
From: Hanover, WV
Pro debut: Summer 1995
Trained by: Dean Malenko
Finishing move: Trailer Hitch
– In WCW, Noble wrestled as a masked grappler called Jamie-san, with the Jung Dragons. The group also consisted of Kaz Hayashi and Jimmy Yang.
– When Noble broke away from the Jung Dragons, Noble formed a tag team with Evan Karagias. Unfortunately, the team enjoyed little success.
– At Superbrawl Revenge, Noble competed in the WCW Cruiserweight contention match. The contest also included Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, Hayashi, Yang, and Karagias.
– The WWF purchased Noble’s contract from WCW when the Federation obtained the fallen company from AOL Time Warner.
– The WWF sent Noble to Les Thatcher’s Heartland Wrestling for further training, including honing his mic skills.
– For a time, Noble was dubbed Jamie “By God” Noble.
– On September 2, 2001, Noble pinned Matt Stryker in Cincinnati, OH to capture the HWA Cruiserweight title.
– On the June 6, 2002 episode of “Smackdown,” Noble made his WWE television debut along with Tough Enough I’s Nidia.
– Two weeks later, Noble used outside interference from Nidia to defeat Billy Kidman to earn a WWE Cruiserweight title shot at the 2002 King of the Ring.
– With Nidia in his corner, Noble defeated The Hurricane (Helms) for the WWE Cruiserweight title at the 2002 King of the Ring in Columbus, OH.
– At Vengeance ’02, Noble successfully defended the Cruiserweight title against Kidman.
– On August 10, 2002, Noble successfully defended the Cruiserweight title against The Hurricane in Melbourne, Australia.
– On the October 17, 2002 episode of “Smackdown,” Noble faced and defeated his valet, Nidia. Tajiri served as the special guest referee.
– At No Mercy ’02 in Little Rock, AR, Noble successfully defended the Cruiserweight title against Tajiri.
– At the U.K. PPV only Rebellion on October 26, 2002 in Manchester, England, Noble overcame Tajiri and Rey Mysterio Jr. to retain the Cruiserweight title.
– Noble again successfully defended the Cruiserweight title on October 27, 2002 in Sheffield, England.
– In December 2002, Noble brought his “cousin” Nunizo (Little Guido) into the mix.
– At Vengeance ’03 in Denver, CO, Noble defeated Billy Gunn.
– At No Way Out ’04, Noble beat Nidia.
– In September 2004, Noble and WWE parted ways.
– The following month, Noble (now wrestling as James Gibson) toured with New Japan Pro Wrestling, teaming with the American Dragon as his tag team partner.
– In July 2005, WWE resigned Gibson.
– On August 12, 2005 in Dayton, OH, Gibson defeated CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels to win the ROH title.
– During the spring of 2006, Noble formed a tag team with Kid Kash.
– Noble was drafted to the Raw roster via the Supplemental draft on June 25, 2008.
– Noble was moved to the ECW roster on February 2, 2009.
– On November 2, 2009, Noble suffered a back injury in a match against Sheamus. A week later, Noble announced that due to this latest injury, aswell as other niggling injuries picked up throughout his career, he would be retiring from active competition.
– Soon after retiring, Noble became a producer for WWE. He continued to compete sporadically on house shows, but remained largely retired
– On September 29, 2014, Noble & Joey Mercury appeared on Raw as ‘stooges’ for The Authority.
– The duo would later become known as ‘J&J Security’ and would act as bodyguards/henchmen for Seth Rollins.
– On November 24, 2014, Noble wrestled his first televised match in over 5 years, teaming with Mercury and Rollins in a loss to John Cena & Dolph Ziggler.
– In July 2015, J&J Security were attacked by Brock Lesnar and were announced as being out of action indefinitely. Noble would return to his role in production