Real name: Michelle Leigh McCool
Weight: 122 lbs.
Date of birth: January 25, 1980
From: Palatka, FL
Pro debut: 2004
Trained by: WWE
Finishing move: Dropkick
– After competing in the 2004 Diva search competition, Michelle returned to WWE television on the November 18, 2004 edition of “Smackdown.”
– In August 2005, McCool was assigned to the Deep South training center in Atlanta, GA.
– McCool was brought back to Smackdown on June 2, 2006. She quickly became the manager for K.C. James and Idol Stevens.
– At the 2007 Survivor Series, McCool, Micke James, Maria, Torrie Wilson, and Kelly Kelly defeated WWE Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, Jillian Hall, Melina, Victoria and Layla in a 10 Divas Tag Team Match.
– At the 2008 Great American Bash ’08 in Long Island, NY, McCool defeated Natalya to become the first ever WWE Diva’s champion.
– McCool successfully defended the Divas championship at Unforgiven ’08 against Maryse.
– At Armageddon ’08, McCool, Kelly Kelly, and Maria defeated Maryse, Jillian Hall, Victoria and Natalya in an eight-diva Santa’s Little Helper tag team match.
– McCool defeated Melina at The Bash in Sacramento, CA to capture the WWE Women’s title.
– At Night of Champions ’09, McCool pinned Melina to remain WWE Women’s champion.
– At Bragging Rights ’09, SmackDown Divas (McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya) defeated Raw Divas (Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim).
– At TLC, McCool defeated Mickie James to retain the Women’s title.
– At Wrestlemania 26, McCool, Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox and Vickie Guerrero defeated Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix.
– At Extreme Rules ’11, McCool lost a “Loser Leaves WWE” match to Layla.
– McCool returned to WWE for the 2018 Royal Rumble
– McCool returned for the Battle Royal at 2018’s WWE Evolution
– McCool returned again for the 2022 Royal Rumble