Feb 8, 2010 - by Steve Gerweck
Real name: Jacquelyn Gayda
Weight: 132 lbs.
Date of birth: November 3, 1981
Hometime: Strongsville, OH
Pro debut: June 11, 2002
Trained by: WWE
Finishing move: Blockbuster
- In May 30, 2002, Gayda and Linda Miles won the Tough Enough 2 competition.
- A short time later, Gayda turned on Miles in a match against Ivory on “Smackdown,” allowing the Tough Enough 2 trainer to gain the fall.
- Gayda and Miles were sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling for further training and development. Gayda was eventually assigned to manage to Damaja.
- On the June 16, 2003 edition of “Raw,” Gayda showed up managing the “new” Rico.
- At Wrestlemania XX, Gayda and Keibler battled Torrie Wilson and Sable in an “evening gown match.”
- On March 23, 2004, Gayda and Rico were traded to the “Smackdown” roster in exchange for A-Train and Chuck Palumbo.
- Gayda was in Charlie Haas and Rico’s corner during the April 20, 2004 “Smackdown” taping when the team beat Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi to capture the WWE World Tag Team title.
- At the 2004 No Mercy PPV, Miss Jackie, Haas, and Rico defeated the Dudley Boyz and Dawn Marie in a six person tag team match.
- After the PPV, Gayda feuded with Dawn Marie.
- On June 10, 2005, Gayda married Charlie Haas.
- On July 6, 2005, Gayda and Haas were released by WWE.
- Gayda won a battle royal on August 13, 2005 at the Ballpark Brawl in Buffalo, NY.
- The following month, Gayda signed with TNA.
- In May 2006, Gayda revealed she was pregnant.
- Gayda gave birth to a baby girl named Kayla on December 14, 2006.
- TNA released Gayda in May 2007.