Real name: John Wisniski Jr.
Weight: 243 lbs.
Date of birth: September 20, 1951
From: Seattle, WA
Pro debut: 1968
Trained by: Johnny Valentine
Finishing move: Figure Four Leg Lock
– On December 1976, Valentine and Ric Flair captured the NWA World Tag Team title by defeating Gene and Ole Anderson. The duo claimed a second NWA World Tag Team title in November 1977, but were stripped of the belts by NWA president Eddie Graham in April 1978 for “unprofessional conduct.”
– Valentine defeated Wahoo McDaniel on June 8, 1977 in Raleigh, NC for the NWA Mid-Atlantic title.
– In July 1978, Valentine claimed his third NWA World Tag Team title along with Baron Von Raschke.
– Valentine defeated Dino Bravo on Dino Bravo in Toronto, Ontario on April 8, 1979 for the NWA Canadian title.
– Valentine and Ray Stevens defeated Rick Steamboat and Jay Youngblood on April 29, 1980 in Charlotte, NC for the NWA World Tag Team title.
– On July 26, 1980 in Charlotte, Valentine defeated Flair for the NWA United States title.
– Valentine (managed by Sir Oliver Humperdink) defeated McDaniel on August 22, 1982 in Norfolk, VA for the United States title.
– On May 1, 1983, Valentine defeated Roddy Piper in Greensboro, NC for his third United States title.
– On September 24, 1984, Valentine defeated Tito Santana in London, Ontario to win the Intercontinental title.
– The Dream Team (Valentine and Brutus Beefcake), managed by Lucious Johnny V, defeated the U.S. Express (Mike Rotundo and Barry Windham) for the WWF World Tag Team title in Philadelphia, PA on August 24, 1985.
– At Wrestlemania III, the Dream Team defeated the Rougeau brothers.
– On November 16, 1987 in East Rutherford, NJ, Valentine and Bravo defeated Beefcake and JYD.
– At the 1989 Survivor Series, King’s Court (Randy Savage, Bravo, Valentine, and Earthquake) defeated The four-by-fours (Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Ronnie Garvin, Bret Hart, and Hercules).
– At the 1990 Survivor Series, Ted DiBiase, the Undertaker, Rythm’n Blues [Honky Tonk Man, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine]) defeated the Dream Team (Dusty Rhodes, Koko B. Ware, the Hart Foundation [Hart and Jim Neidhart]).
– The WWC (World Wrestling Council) Universal title was help up following a December 15, 1990 match between Valentine and champion Carlos Colon.
– On April 9, 1991, Valentine defeated Haku in London, England.
– Valentine defeated Miguelito Perez on December 25, 1991 in Bayamon, Puerto Rico for the WWC Caribbean title.
– On February 17, 1992 in Rock Hill, SC, Valentine and Terry Taylor defeated Ron Simmons and Big Josh for the WCW United States Tag Team title.
– At the 1992 Beach Blast, Valentine forced Marcus Bagwell to submit.
– On August 8, 1993, Valentine won a tournament for the WWC Universal title in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.
– Valentine returned to the WWF at the 1993 Survivor Series, wrestling as the masked “Blue Knight.”
– On May 21, 1995, Valentine and Tommy Rich (managed by Rico Suave) won a tournament for the AWF (American Wrestling Federation) Tag Team title.
– Valentine was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on March 13, 2004.