Real name: Shane Brandon McMahon
Weight: 230 lbs.
Date of birth: January 15, 1970
From: Greenwich, CT
Pro debut: 1998
– On the February 15, 1999 episode of “Raw,” McMahon captured the WWF European title in a tag match from X-Pac.
– McMahon successfully defended the European title against X-Pac at Wrestlemania XV in Philadelphia, PA. During the match, Triple H entered the ring to turn against X-Pac.
– Shortly after Wrestlemania, McMahon retired the European title, claiming he was retiring with a perfect record.
– The McMahon led Corporate Ministry consisted at various times of The Undertaker, Acolytes, Mideon, Viscera, and the Brood.
– At Backlash ’99 in Providence, RI, McMahon officiated the “Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. The Rock WWF title rematch. During the match, Vince McMahon knocked out Shane with Austin’s custom-made title belt.
– At the United Kingdom only PPV No Mercy, McMahon again defeated X-Pac.
– Shane and Vince McMahon served as special guest referees for the WWF title match between Austin and The Undertaker at the 1999 Over the Edge in Kansas City. Shane made a quick three count to allow The Undertaker to capture the WWF title.
– At the 1999 King of the Ring, Shane and Vince McMahon defeated Austin in a handicap match to relieve him of his CEO duties.
– Shane’s sister Stephanie started dating Test in the summer of 1999, which caused friction between the McMahon siblings.
– McMahon faced Test in a “Greenwich Streetfight” at the 1999 Summerslam. Despite losing the match, McMahon put in an impressive performance.
– The Summerslam match helped McMahon earn rookie of the year honors by Pro Wrestling Illustrated for 1999.
– The next night on “Raw,” McMahon served as the special guest referee in the Mankind-Triple H WWF title match.
– After an extended absence from television, McMahon returned at No Way Out 2000 to aid The Big Show in winning his match against The Rock, thus earning Wight a WWF title shot at Wrestlemania.
– At Wrestlemania 2000 in Anaheim, Calif., McMahon was in The Big Show’s corner in the fatal four way main event.
– McMahon served as the special guest referee of The Rock vs. Triple H WWF title match at Backlash 2000 in the Nation’s capitol.
– McMahon had a falling out with The Big Show.
– At Judgment Day 2000 in Louisville, KY, McMahon defeated the Big Show in a “falls count anywhere” match.
– On August 21, 2000, McMahon captured the WWF Hardcore title from Steve Blackman on “Raw” in Lafayette, LA.
– At Unforgiven ’00, McMahon claimed that Blackman ran over Austin at the 1999 Survivor Series in Detroit, MI.
– McMahon started working behind the scenes writing WWF story lines. As a result, he removed himself from television.
– McMahon returned to “Raw” on the March 12, 2001 edition of “Raw,” to defend his mother’s honor, and attack his father.
– On the final “Nitro” on TNT, McMahon announced that he had purchased World Championship Wrestling to spite the WWF chairman.
– At Wrestlemania XVII in Houston, TX, Shane defeated Vince in a “Streetfight” match. Hardcore legend Mick Foley served as the special guest referee. The highlight of the match occurred at the end when Shane gave his father a “Van Terminator” from one side of the ring to the other.
– McMahon defeated the Big Show in a “Last Man Standing” match at Backlash ’01 in Chicago, IL.
– On the October 29, 2001 episode of “Raw,” McMahon defeated his father Vince in a streetfight.
– McMahon returned to WWE television on the July 28, 2003 episode of “Raw” and attacked Kane, who had tombstoned his mother Linda the previous week.
– At Summerslam ’03, McMahon defeated Eric Bischoff.
– On the March 6, 2006 edition of “Raw,” McMahon pinned Shawn Michaels.
– On “Saturday Night’s Main Event,” McMahon forced Michaels to submit on March 11, 2006.
– At Backlash ’06, Shane and Vince McMahon defeated Shawn Michaels.
– Shane, Vince, and Umaga defeated Bobby Lashley in a handicap match at Backlash ’07 in Atlanta, which allowed Mr. McMahon to capture the ECW title.
– In August 2010, McMahon was appointed the new Chief Executive Officer of China Broadband, Inc., a provider of cable broadband services, and publisher of digital and analog program guides in the Shandong Province of China. “Mr. McMahon has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and we are honored to have one of the most seasoned veterans of PPV and premium sports entertainment in the world join the China Broadband team,” said Marc Urbach, President of China Broadband. “His highly skilled background in marketing and promotion will be instrumental in moving us forward.”
– On the February 22, 2016 episode of Raw, Shane returned to WWE for the first time in nearly seven years, interrupting his sister, Stephanie McMahon, receiving the “Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence” Award from their father, Vince McMahon.
– On the July 11, 2016 episode of Raw, Vince McMahon appointed Shane as the commissioner of SmackDown. He would later reveal Daniel Bryan as his General Manager
– At Survivor Series ’16, McMahon led Team Smackdown to victory, defeating Team Raw
– On the September 5, 2017 episode of Smackdown, McMahon was suspended in storyline by his father after assaulting Kevin Owens