Real name: Kevin Nash
Weight: 329 lbs.
Date of birth: July 9, 1959
Hometown: Detroit, MI
Pro debut: September 14, 1990
Trained by: Jody Hamilton
Finishing move: Jackknife Powerbomb
– Nash made his debut as Nancy Sullivan’s (Woman) bodyguard.
– Nash formed a tag team in WCW dubbed the Master Blasters with Al Greene.
– With his hair-dyed silver and sporting green tights and a green robe, Nash became “Oz” in 1991.
– Nash next became Vinnie Vegas, a casino bouncer with pink tights, who followed around the Diamond Studd and Scotty Flamingo (Raven).
– At 1993 King of the Ring, Nash made his WWF debut as Diesel, a 7-foot bodyguard for Shawn Michaels.
– On April 13, 1994, Diesel captured the Intercontinental title from Razor Ramon (Scott Hall).
– Nash was tagged “Big Daddy Cool” during the “Heartbreak Hotel” interview segment on the WWF Superstars program.
– The day before the ’94 Summerslam, Michaels and Diesel defeated the Headshrinkers to become the WWF World Tag Team champions.
– At the 1994 Survivor Series, Diesel attacked Michaels in the locker room, turning himself babyface.
– Three days later, at Madison Square Garden, Diesel defeated Bob Backlund to capture the WWF title. Afterwards, Michaels and Diesel forfeited the tag team titles.
– At the ’95 Royal Rumble, Diesel and Bret Hart wrestled to a 30-minute draw.
– The team of Diesel and Bam Bam Bigelow beat Sid and Tatanka at the 1995 King of the Ring.
– At the September ’95 In Your House, Hall reunited with Michaels to regain the tag team belts against Owen Hart and Yokozuna. They were stripped of the belts the next day by the late Gorilla Monsoon.
– Nash dropped the WWF title to Bret Hart at the 1995 Survivor Series. Nash had held the WWF title for almost a full year.
– On May 19, 1996, Kevin Nash wrestled his final match in the WWF in a steel cage at Madison Square Garden. Triple H and Hall joined Nash and Michaels, who were “sworn enemies” in the wrestling world at that time, in the ring. Hall and Nash were both departing the federation, so the group of men who had become very close friends known as “The Kliq” broke the time honored tradition of “kayfabe” by embracing and saying their good-byes in the ring.
– Nash appeared in WCW two weeks after his good friend Scott Hall. Together they formed the Outsiders.
– On October 27, 1996, the Outsiders defeated Harlem Heat for their first of four reigns as WCW World Tag Team champions.
– The Outsiders were awarded the tag team belts twice after Bischoff stripped the rightful champions, Lex Luger and The Giant, and another time the Steiner brothers.
– J.J. Dillon banned Nash’s powerbomb after his match with The Giant at Souled Out in January 1998.
– With the fallout of the nWo, Nash formed the Wolfpac with Randy Savage and Konnan. The group later recruited Lex Luger and Sting.
– At the 1998 World War 3 PPV, Nash won the 60-man battle royal to earn the title shot at Goldberg at Starrcade.
– Nash ended Goldberg’s winning streak at 173, and captured the WCW title at Starrcade 1998. Unbeknownst to Nash, Hall had used a stun gun on Goldberg.
– At SuperBrawl IX, Nash and Hall defeated Konnan and Rey Mysterio, Jr. As a result, Mysterio had to unmask.
– Nash defeated Mysterio at the 1999 Uncensored PPV.
– At Slamboree ’99, Nash pinned Diamond Dallas Page for his second WCW title in St. Louis, MO.
– The day after the 1999 Starrcade, Nash, Hall, Hart, and Jeff Jarrett reformed the New World Order.
– Nash defeated Terry Funk at Souled Out 2000 to become the commissioner of WCW.
– Nash beat Jarrett at the May 23, 2000 “Thunder” taping in Saginaw, MI for the WCW title.
– At the New Blood Rising PPV in Vancouver, Nash defeated Scott Steiner.
– On the August 28, 2000 episode of “Nitro,” Nash pinned Booker T for the WCW title. Jarrett served as the special guest referee, and smashed a guitar over Booker’s head to aid Nash.
– The following week, Nash successfully defended the WCW title in the three tier War Games 2000 match in Dallas, TX.
– After mentoring the Natural Born Thrillers, the group turned against him on the November 8, 2000 edition of “Thunder.”
– At Mayhem 2000, Nash and Diamond Dallas Page beat Chuck Palumbo and Shawn Stasiak for the WCW World Tag Team title.
– Nash and Page regained the WCW World Tag Team title from Palumbo and Stasiak at Starrcade 2000 in Washington, D.C.
– On January 18, 2002, Nash signed a two-year contract to rejoin the WWF.
– On April 2, 2002, Nash underwent surgery to repair a torn bicep in Birmingham, AL.
– After missing three months of action, Nash returned to the ring on the July 8, 2002 edition of “Raw,” but suffered a torn left quadriceps muscle in the match. The next day, Nash underwent surgery once again with Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, AL. It was Nash’s 22nd surgery in his wrestling career.
– Nash returned to WWE television on the April 7, 2003 edition of “Raw,” saving Shawn Michaels.
– After his WWE contract expired, Nash reunited with Hall as the Outsiders at UPW’s (Ultimate Pro Wrestling) fifth Anniversary show on February 20, 2004 in Anaheim, CA.
– Nash defeated Chris Sabin at the 2006 Slammiversary PPV.
– At Victory Road ’07, Sabin and Alex Shelley (with Nash) defeated Jerry Lynn and Mr. Backlund.
– At Genesis ’07, Nash and Kurt Angle defeated Sting and Booker T.
– Nash, Samoa Joe and Christian Cage defeated The Angle Alliance (Kurt Angle, A.J. Styles and Tomko) at Destination X ’08.
– At Lockdown ’08, Team Cage (Christian, Nash, Sting, Rhino and Matt Morgan) defeated Team Tomko (Tomko, Team 3D, AJ Styles and James Storm) in a “Lethal Lockdown” match.
– Nash defeated Samoa Joe at Turning Point ’08.
– The Main Event Mafia (Nash, Sting, Scott Steiner, and Booker T) defeated The TNA Frontline (AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Brother Ray and Brother Devon) at Final Resolution ’08.
– At Victory Road ’09 in Orlando, FL, Nash defeated AJ Styles to capture the Legend’s title.
– At Hard Justice ’09 in Orlando, Nash defeated Mick Foley to regain the Legend’s championship.
– Nash defeated Abyss at the ’09 No Surrender in a $50,000 bounty challenge.
– In 2010, Nash was involved with the Main Event Mafia faction in TNA.
– Nash entered the 2011 Royal Rumble as Diesel, but was unsuccessful.
– On March 1, 2011, Nash was voted into the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame.
– On March 28, 2015, Nash was inducted into the WWE hall of fame.