Fan gets scammed by someone pretending to be Liv Morgan

Apr 17, 2022 - by James Walsh

Photo Credit: WWE

Liv Morgan wrote the following on her Twitter account…

“Guys I’ve been sent so many emails of horror stories about people making fake accounts and emails pretending to be me & asking for huge amounts of money. This really makes me so sad. Please don’t use my name to con people out of their hard earned money. Please please please.

A man sold his home and lost everything thinking he was helping ‘me’. This has me so sick. Please know I would never reach out to ask any of you for a single penny. I’m so sad. Please stop.”

1. art123guy says:

What’s sicker, a guy pretending to be someone else to steal money or SOMEONE WHO SELLS THEIR HOUSE TO GIVE MONEY TO SOMEONE THEY DON”T KNOW? They both seem sick, just in different ways.

2. Impact's Womens division is it says:

I’m sorry the guy was scammed and lost everything, but really, he must be extremely clueless (to put it mildly) to think that someone famous and on the main roster of the biggest wrestling company would be needing money and asking fans for it.

3. Joseph says:

There will always be con artists like this out there because there will always be gullible people out there.

4. Taxx W. Hoodchicken says:

I just sold my home to help bail out Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. They better text me back. SOON.

5. Luke says:

I don’t know the details, but is it possible that it’s Liv Morgan that’s being scammed here?

6. art123guy says:

@Luke–Only if she gives money to the fan that sold their house.

7. Joseph says:

She would only be scammed if she gave money to the guy and it turned out he didn’t actually sell his house.

8. Luke says:

@art123guy & Joseph
    That’s exactly what I’m suspecting. I can’t believe the guy is actually this dumb.

9. Bud316 says:

How the hell do you SELL the home, but loose everything? Sounds like he is scamming her for sympathy. This is the stupidest thing I’ve heard of yet.

10. Joseph says:

@Luke – Some people are that dumb and some people do dumb things for stupid reasons.

@Bud316 – If you sell your home and give the money away you pretty much lost everything.