Adam “Hangman” Page responds to Kane’s tweet on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine

Feb 28, 2022 - by Steve Gerweck

Adam “Hangman” Page responds to Kane’s (Glenn Jacobs) take on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine…

1. DB says:

Glenn Jacobs is correct. Hangman Page offered nothing in return and many twitter users have shown themselves to be vacuous in thought as well.

2. TrollBuster says:

Fascism is NEVER right. Go back to school and learn history.
    This community is so lost.

You all are a discrace, you slap in the face of over 6 millions of jews that got killed by right wing fascism thanks to the Nazis. USA is the most racist country full of warmongers. You stick your nose in everybodys business. If Putin had oil, your greedy transphobic and racist warmonger country would have already taken russia by storm.
    You act as you are the best country in the world and you act like the world police. But fact is, nobody really likes you.

3. DB says:

@TrollBuster Let’s look at your comments and hopefully share some enlightenment between us.

1. Facism is never right. Just like the other socialist branches like communism, nazism, and marxism.
    2. As long as people can disagree and debate rationally, this community is not lost. In fact, I commend the moderators for allowing both of our viewpoints in the comment section.
    3. The use of Jewish deaths by Nazis, a national socialist party by the way, is a poor strawman argument. Speaking of history, the numbers of innocent killed by Nazi’s are worse than the mainstream narrative lets on. Please see https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NAZIS.CHAP1.HTM for some valuable education.
    4. The USA is not the “most racist country full of warmongers”. There are warmongers dominating the narrative in politics, mainstream media, finance etc, but not everyone is a warmonger. Most have become weary of the official narrative and welcome peace. Yet peace needs a strong hand still to maintain. To quote an ancient saying, “It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war”. I recommend you watch President Eisenhower’s farewell address in 1961 on the dangers posed by the military industrial complex.
    5. Russia is the second largest producer of oil in the world and has the means to protect itself from external attack. I doubt the US could take Russia by storm or vice versa.
    6. Many Americans are done with being the “world police”. There has been too many destroyed families due to this agenda from all sides. It is the narrative of the state and media that is fuelling this desire.

I hope you will consider what I have offered above in reply. Thank you.

4. Really? says:

The first two links Page provided are excellent examples of ways concerned people can support Ukraine that do not involve governmental action, which is not the answer to everything. In fact, it sort of helps prove Jacobs’s point in showing that Americans (as individuals) can get involved without the U.S. (as a nation) getting involved.

The third link diminishes the nobility of that concern with petulant, petty ad hominem attacks. As much as I like Page as a wrestler, it’s unfortunate that he’s stooped to the tactics commonly employed by those who can’t fully support their arguments on their merits.

5. Luke says:

@DB
    “Speaking of history, the numbers of innocent killed by Nazi’s are worse than the mainstream narrative lets on.”
    Let’s say I break into your home and kill your family, but leave your grandmother alive. The headlines will say “killed whole family”. Will you be correcting them? “No, he’s not as bad as you say, after all he didn’t kill my granny.”

And how exactly do you justify comparing communism to nazism and fascism? The latter two have led to millions of deaths and immeasurable suffering. The former is still just a theory.

6. DB says:

@Luke

1. I did not declare anything such as what you implied from your murder analogy. Please do not put your words in my mouth so to speak.
    2. Both the CPSU (COMMUNIST Party of the Soviet Union) and the CCP (Chinese COMMUNIST Party) polices have lead to the death of millions. Please see https://hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM . I’ve already provided a source for nazi deaths if you bothered to read it.

I hope you also consider what I provided to your reply. Thank you.

7. Luke says:

@DB
    1. My bad, I seem to have gotten it backwards for some reason. Sorry about that. My point was that exact numbers mean nothing in such cases.
    2. Communist in name only. It wasn’t the communist ideology that led to those deaths, it was a bunch of extremely low quality human beings who came into power.

8. DB says:

@Luke

Thank you for your reply. I now better understand the points you wanted to make and appreciate the time you’ve taken to explain.