Flair on WWE regarding martial split: “Not one person from WWE called”

Feb 16, 2022 - by James Walsh

During his podcast, Ric Flair talked about his split from Wendy Barlow and mentioned that people from WWE didn’t reach out to him…

“I’m gonna talk about the issues that went down between myself and Wendy, and everybody wants to just be negative. What disappoints me is that she still runs my business affairs and handles my personal life. There’s nothing wrong with our relationship. I am really difficult to live with because I want to travel. I like to sign autographs. She did that for like nine straight years, and she just got tired of it, and I and I get it. But what killed me is that Charles Barkley, Darius Rucker, Kid Rock, can call me and say, ‘Is everything cool?’, which they have, and I go, ‘Yeah, everything’s great.’ Life changes and goes in different directions. Not one person from WWE called. The most insensitive company in the world, people that I’ve given my life to, and they’ve given me a lot of theirs. None. So you see how it goes. When you’re not there, they don’t care. I don’t resent them for it, but I noticed. I know who reached out to me and who reached out to her who didn’t. So if you’re that insensitive, shame on you.” (quote courtesy of WrestlingNews.co)

1. Jon says:

Ric Flair has become a joke. Nobody reached out RIC? After you sh-t all over them and Becky constantly? Shocking. I hope RIC is ok tho… it must be tough divorcing for the 7th time

2. Jon says:

Same ric who pulled out his junk all the time? Yup.

3. TrollBuster says:

Old man yells at cloud again…

Why should they call him, when he’s the one insulting the company since they granted him his release?

If a former friend talks sh*t about me, I’d also not call him and ask if everything is okay. I’d rather punch him straight in the face for running his mouth.

4. art123guy says:

Why would they? He’s been divorced so many times it’s the equivalent of taking off a band-aid. Does he want people to call him for that?

5. Pisto75666 says:

@artguy

Was literally about to type the same thing. LOL

6. Adam says:

“WWE is saddened (not surprised) to hear of the break up of the Nature Boy Ric Flair. We wish him well on marriage number 13, which should happen by years end.”

7. mth says:

Ric, maybe remember that you’re accused of sexual assault and that might make folks distance themselves from you…

8. James from the Sewer says:

Ric on his 100th divorce: it’s no big deal, we’re still very close

Also Ric: but why didn’t WWE call to make sure I was ok?

9. Mackdeezy says:

Christ alive, Ric. Quit with the sour grapes act, it’s old.