Nia Jax says many fake their vaccination status

Feb 5, 2022 - by James Walsh

As previously noted, WWE released 18 wrestlers from the main roster and NXT on November 4th 2021. It was reported that several wrestlers including Nia Jax were possibly released due to not being vaccinated.

Nia (Lina Fanene) became a trending topic on Twitter as she responded to a fan’s comment about her anti-vaccination Instagram post from last year…

“Hahaha! I stand by that too. Honey, if you really think that all your favorites don’t feel the same as I do, you’re sadly mistaken. I know a lot of people in many professional sports that just paid & got a real card from a doctor..sooooo”

1. Pisto75666 says:

So she’s admitting on social media to committing a crime? Smart. Nia, just stop talking.

2. HereForTheLawls says:

As much as I don’t like her she didn’t admit to faking a card. Just that she knows of people who have.

3. DB says:

Adolfo Kaminsky. A lesson to be learned from history. How many ignore those lessons today?

4. Luke says:

@DB
    I seem to be one of the stupid ones. How exactly does that lesson apply here?

5. Joseph says:

He forged papers for Jewish people during WW2.

6. Luke says:

@Joseph
    I know, I just don’t see the lesson that’s supposed to apply here. We’re comparing a true hero on one side and pieces of garbage driven by easy profit on the other.

7. Joseph says:

@Luke – Maybe @DB is saying that the people today who refuse to get the vaccine are comparable to the Jewish people who had to get forged papers to avoid the Nazis, and that what is happening today is comparable to then. Or maybe I’m just reading into it.

8. Luke says:

@Joseph
    Maybe. But that would make him as dumb as Kendrick.

9. Joseph says:

@Luke – Maybe, maybe not. On one hand, I don’t think that what’s happening today is comparable to what the Jewish people went through. On the other hand, I believe that forcing people to get the vaccine and making them choose between earning a living and getting a vaccine they don’t want is wrong. Forcing people to show papers to eat in a restaurant is wrong. Look at places like Australia. They have a quarantine facility. They were also arresting people for not wearing their masks. Look at social media. People on social media are being banned for simply speaking out against the vaccine.

10. Luke says:

@Joseph
    No. You don’t compare idiots to genocide.

11. Stonz says:

In the end, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions on whatever they want to believe. If someone doesn’t want to get a vaccine, good for them. I have no problem with that. It’s the same thing as condemning someone for who they vote for, etc. I could care less. Everyone is different and they are all entitled to their right to be different and have varying opinions on all topics.

12. Luke says:

@Stonz
    Sure. But be prepared to be called stupid when you compare idiots to genocide.