Sasha Banks wasn’t happy what WWE paid Ronda Rousey

Nov 14, 2021 - by Steve Gerweck

“I can only speak for myself. There might be a little tension, I don’t know about real heat. I was pissed off that Ronda Rousey could come in, get more money than me, get a (better) locker room than me, and bring all these people backstage and get more time than me. I’m like, ‘excuse me? who is you and what you do?’

Besides respecting everything she’s done in the UFC and the fight world, when it comes to the squared circle, that’s my home. That’s where I’m the legit boss, not Ronda Rousey. There could have been a lot of tension from the other three, I don’t know. I don’t even know why they call themselves the Four Horsewomen. ‘Thank you so much for being a fan, but that is our trademark,’ second, after Ric Flair.”

“I’m so down to working with Ronda again. I loved our match at Royal Rumble. To have a match with somebody that doesn’t have the professional wrestling background and was so new and fresh, I love challenges like that. She got it so quick because she did love it and was a fan and because over her fighting background, she knew how to take things and it flowed so easily and naturally. She was awesome to work with and I would love to have another match with her.”

Source: The Kurt Angle Show

1. Romanreignshadcancer2getover says:

There is confidence then there is entitlement. She is the biggest entitled brat the company has.

2. MRK says:

Ronda literally sold multiple UFC PPV’s as the main eventer & a legit badass athletes. Of course she made more money then the other women.

3. dooman says:

Rousey is a name this chick isn’t simple as that

4. Disgruntled Jobber says:

Ronda sold UFC PPV’s, that is true. But she was dogsh-t in the WWE ring, She failed to make the transition that that Shamrock and Severn made. You could just tell she wasn’t taking working in the WWE seriously and the fans caught on to that, which is why they essentially turned on her.

5. Joe A says:

“I don’t even know why they call themselves the Four Horsewomen”

I don’t know either, ma’am.

Duke & Shafir, 2nd rate discount store fake sports entertainers that weren’t good enough for MMA, who were only famous by riding the coattails of Ronda; don’t know why people clamored for that match for years lololol

6. Disgruntled Jobber says:

For all the success she had in MMA, Rousey was pretty much all hype in the WWE. Her promos were cheesy at best. Despite the company trying to market her as a face, fans could tell she truly didn’t have her heart into doing what it took to be a wrestler, hence why they turned on her. She failed to make the transition that Shamrock and Severn did.