More WWE talent considered on the bubble for release

Nov 7, 2021 - by Steve Gerweck

Despite releasing 18 superstars last week….

The Wrestlimg Observer Newsletter reports that about ten more names were considered to be released this week but they were saved, at least for now but they are considered to be “on the bubble” so they could still be released.

The ones that haven’t been on any programming are the ones most in danger.

4 Responses

  1. MRK says:

    I think the only non-used talent who would be considered safe is Titus. He does too much good for his community to get axed. Plus, Batista has his back

  2. Jon says:

    But plans change right. Since when is Meltzer anything but a rumor making up aew shill.

  3. TRobJunior says:

    @MRK I do believe Titus is safe but I also believe it has nothing to do with Batista. The Rick as way more pull then Batista & they released his cousin Nia Jax.

  4. Disgruntled Jobber says:

    @MRK
    If you think Titus is safe, you haven’t paid attention to the WWE long enough. If anything, they might “release” him as a wrestler, but retain him to make appearances and such. Then again, not even that is an assurance that he won’t end up released at some point.

Leave a Reply