Peyton Royce: ‘Stop Wasting My Time and Give Me Asuka’

Mar 9, 2021 - by James Walsh

On last night’s edition of Raw Talk, WWE Superstar Peyton Royce made an appearance and finally vented her frustrations for not being given a chance or an opportunity on Raw. She also delivered a challenge, telling WWE to give her a shot at Asuka and to stop wasting her time. You can view some highlights and a clip from her appearance below.

Peyton Royce on her lack of opportunities: “Because I’m about to set one thing straight once and for all. Because I have been quiet, but closed mouths don’t get paid. I’m not here to hide my talents. In fact, my talents are hidden behind the opinions of others. Why not just let me go? Just let me go and see what happens? You know our Raw women’s champion, Asuka, she’s injured right now, and yes, that sucks for her. But when a talent goes down, a spot opens up, and that spot is massive. So why not me? Why does it always have to be the same old, same old. You know, I packed up my life, moved across the world, I set up in a completely different country with not much of a support system to chase this dream. To what? To get stuck in the locker room and watch them do what I do better than 98 percent of them? And the other two percent, well I’d sure as hell give them a run for their money.”

Royce on being overlooked and wanting to face Asuka: “It actually hurts when you know deep in your soul you are destined to be where you are, striving for what you feel you truly deserve. My potential haunts me. When you’re striving for something that you feel you really deserve, this is where I’m meant to be. My patience has been running thin for quite some time. So stop wasting my time and give me Asuka.”

1. Mackdeezy says:

She’s right, and her mom’s right. Nobody wants to see Charlotte be the female John Cena.

2. Jason Mesick says:

I agree and I for one am sick of seeing the same ol crap.

3. Revan says:

No doubt Charlotte is talented. But 12 Women’s Championship reigns between WrestleMania 32 and 36? It’s hard to care about anything she’s involved in because nothing will convince me she might actually lose a match, unless it’s a multi-person where someone else can take the fall.

4. Revan says:

Sorry, my point being, definitely agree with Peyton and everyone else who has commented.

5. John says:

I disagree, just because you are dropping a CM Punk pipebomb doesn’t mean you deserve the opportunity. There are other talents that are far better than you in the ring and on the mic. Lack of opportunity? She was given plenty of tv time in fact she won the tag team champions. I like the Iconics however disagree with her saying she hasn’t been given an opportunity plus saying that she is better than 98% of the locker room. Unless she is comparing herself to only liv morgan and lana.

6. Hans Maulwurf says:

There are also other talents, that are far better than daddy’s little girl and still she gets all the opportunities because she is Ric Flair’s daughter.
    So what’s so wrong with giving us a fresh match instead of letting Asuka job to daddy’s little girl again? We’ve seen this match more than one time…

Oh I get it, Peyton Royce’s father is not one of the most famous wrestlers and is not idolized by the bosses son in law. F… those damn politics in wrestling!

If I was a booker, I’d give daddy’s little girl a match series with Nia Jax. Sooner or later she won’t be able to compete for titles anymore.