Nia Jax Doesn’t Like Being Called “Unsafe”

Jan 27, 2021 - by James Walsh

Nia Jax has seen fans’ criticism of her being unsafe after her chokeslam of Dana Brooke on Raw, and she’s not sweating it.

After TalkSPORT’s Alex McCarthy posted a clip of the match, several fans took to it to criticize Jax.

1. Mackdeezy says:

I mean… if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what else could it be?

2. Hans Maulwurf says:

At least she’s still a safer worker than one of the Bella ring rats (Brie if I remember correctly)

3. Pisto75666 says:

Seth Rollins, but that name was already taken.

Seriously, I don’t get it. Seth injured and caused Sting’s retirement. Broke Finn Balor on his first night on RAW and broke John Cena’s nose. And he doesn’t get half the criticism Nia gets. Why?

4. ryan says:

@pisto,
    I guess you don’t remember, but Seth got a TON of crap during that year for being unsafe. The buckle bomb to sting wasn’t really his fault, as everyone including sting has said it was stings fault for taking it wrong. So yeah, Nia should definitely get crap cause she’s a very unsafe worker.

5. Jackson Slasher says:

She is sick of hearing the truth. Look at her career and the number of botched spots is staggering. Busting Kari Sane open was the last straw for me. She is just straight up dangerous. But as the Rock’s cousin, Vince lets her keep on botching moves.

6. Bulldawg says:

Put her ass in the ring with Yoshiko. @Hans, I agree completely. The Bella’s are a disgrace to Women’s wrestling.

7. Bthb says:

What is her draw? What is it about her that justifies her spot on the card? Seriously asking because I can’t think anyone would buy a ticket and look forward to watching her work. Billie Kay – garbage in ring but can be entertaining in skits, Dana Brooke – stale but does show Impressive athleticism, Nia jax – dangerous but has nice eyes? And is related to one of the biggest celebrities in the world

8. Disgruntled Jobber says:

Nia is unsafe, and that’s a fact. What’s funny is all the people marking out over the return of one of the least safest workers ever, Goldberg.

9. Uncle Jasper says:

Honestly I hope she DID hurt Dana Brooke. Dana Brooke is a waste of a human being and she is not entertaining at all.