Dave Bautista offers $20,000 reward to find person who carved manatee in Florida

Jan 13, 2021 - by Colin Vassallo

Soon-to-be WWE Hall of Famer Dave Bautista has offered a $20,000 reward for the arrest of the individual or individuals who carved the word “Trump” on a Florida manatee.

“If there’s not already a reward for the arrest and conviction of the low life scummy MAGATs that did this I’ll throw in $20,000. And I promise there will be bonuses to that reward,” he wrote on Twitter.

Several photos were uploaded on the social media site showing the poor manatee with the carved word and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation is looking for tips on who might have done it.

“All I’m saying is that there are a lot of Floridians that don’t appreciate people f*cking with our manatees,” he continued.

The former champion is a huge critic of the President and has made his opinions well known on Twitter.

1. Joseph says:

It wasn’t carved into the back of the manatee. It was written in algae on its back. And how does he know it was someone that supports Trump? Maybe it was done as an insult aimed at Trump.

2. Kyle Christie says:

@Joseph – Doesn’t matter who or what it was aimed at, it’s animal abuse and the abuser needs to be punished.

3. Joseph says:

@Kyle Christie,

I agree. Whoever did this should be punished. My problem was his assumption that it was a Trump supporter.

4. Richie Goodacre says:

I mean it’s not a reach to speculate it’s a Trump supporter, that would be my first thought.

5. Steve says:

Its animal abuse . I hooe the idiot gets caught

6. April Fangria says:

To clarify: wildlife officials confirmed the gentle animal was not harmed in any way. Some moron wrote “Trump” on the algae on the animals skin. There was no carving. Still, it was dangerous and the Manatee could have been hurt. Really sad someone would do this.

7. Luke says:

I just hope he would have done the same thing if it was any other word, I hope he really cares about animals and is not just using this situation to make a political statement.