Real Name: Rita Reis
Date of Birth: July 18, 1995
Pro Debut: December 5, 2019
Trained By: WWE Performance Center
– Reis has a black belt in Brazilian Judo/Jiu-Jitsu. At the age of 19, Reis became the first female to win the Bronze Medal at the Judo World Championships.
– April 19, 2017, Reis became a Jiu-Jitsu World Champion.
– May 14, 2019, Reis signed with the WWE.
– December 5, 2019, Reis would make her in-ring debut by teaming with Catalina Garcia in a losing effort to Briana Brandy & Taynara at the NXT Jacksonville Show – First Ever All-Women Live Event.
– September 23, 2020, Reis competed in the #1 Contender Battle Royal for the NXT Women’s Championship on NXT.
– December 30th, Valentina lost to Mercedes Martinez on NXT.