Weight: 224 lbs.
Date of Birth: July 31, 1989
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Pro Debut: 2015
Trained By: Brian Myers & Pat Buck
Finishing Move: The Mic Drop
– Max is also a rapper.
– Max uses the nickname Platinum & also the Tweener.
– May 31, 2015, Max defeated Jared Evans at CAP Create a Pro Wrestling Show III.
– December 20th, Max defeated Alex Reynolds to win the vacant CAP Title.
– January 31, 2016, Max would defend the title against Fallah Bahh.
– February 10th, Max defeated Frankie Pickard at CZW Dojo Wars.
– March 13th, Max defended the CAP Title against Robbie E.
– April 17th, Max would retain the title against Kai Katana.
– June 5th, Max lost the title to Mario Bokara.
– July 17th, Max defeated John Silver & Alex Reynolds in a 3-Way to win the vacant CAP Title.
– August 19th, Max retained the title against Maxwell Jacob Feinstein.
– October 26th, Max lost to Wheeler YUTA in the finals of the Block A CZW Dramatic Destination Series.
– December 7th, Max challenged Frankie Pickard for the CZW Medal of Valor Title.
– January 20, 2017, Max lost the CAP Title to Mark Sterling.
– June 3rd, Max competed in a 3-Way for the CAP Title.
– January 20, 2018, Max defeated Grim at CAP Hit the Switch.
– June 9th, The Shook Crew (Max & Bryce Donovan) defeated The Breakfast Club (CPA & Francis Kipland Stevens) for the CAP Tag Team Titles.
– June 16th, Max defeated Cory Bush & The Freak in a 3-Way to win the vacant NWL Vista Title, in the same day he also defeated Tiberius Sykes to win the NWL Heavyweight Title.
– October 6th, Max competed in a 4-Way Ladder match for the IWC High Stakes Title.
– November 24th, The Shook Crew lost to Massage Force (VSK & Dorian Graves) in the first round of the Beyond Tournament for Tomorrow ’18.
– August 23, 2019, Max competed in a 6-Way Scramble for the CAP Title.
– August 29th, Max competed in a 3-Way for the WrestlePro Gold Title.
– June 23, 2020, Max, Luther & Serpentico lost to Jurassic Express (Marko Stunt, Luchasuarus & Jungle Boy) on AEW Dark.
– June 25th, Max lost to Shawn Spears on AEW Dark.
– September 13th, Max challenged Matt Macintosh for the WrestlePro Silver Title.
– October 25th, Max lost to TJ Crawford in the quarter finals of the WrestlePro Dream 16 ’20 Tournament.
– October 27th, Max & Anthony Bowens lost to Best Friends (Trent & Chuck Taylor) on AEW Dark.
– November 3rd, Max & Anthony Bowens defeated Aaron Solow & Angel Fashion on AEW Dark.
– November 3rd, it had been reported that Max alongside Anthony Bowens had been signed to All Elite Wrestling (AEW). In which they would be a team named The Acclaimed.
– November 10th, The Acclaimed defeated Louie Valle & Justin Blax on AEW Dark.