Real Name: Benjamin Timms
Weight: 182 lbs.
Date of Birth:
From: Jersey, Channel Islands
Pro Debut: 2019
Trained By: Black and Brave Wrestling Academy
Finishing Move: Frog Splash
– Ben Carter has been dubbed The Prodigy of Pro Wrestling.
– April 5, 2019, Carter competed in a Battle Royal at Blackcraft No Apologies.
– February 21, 2020, Carter & Travis Titan lost to Deonn Rusman & Joeasa at AAW The Art of War ’20.
– February 22nd, Carter competed in a 6-Way Scramble at AIW Hey Yo.
– February 29th, Carter lost to Levi Everett at Black Label Pro Quantum Leap.
– March 19th, Carter lost to Blake Christian at GCW Acid Cup – Night 1.
– March 20th, Carter competed in the Clusterfu** Battle Royal at GCW Acid Cup – Night 2.
– July 26th, Carter lost to Slade at Beyond Two Weeks Notice.
– August 2nd, Carter lost to Tony Deppen at GCW Keep in Touch.
– August 7th, Carter, Alex Zayne & Blake Christian lost to The Rascalz (Trey, Wentz & Dez) at Warrior Wrestling #9.
– September 5th, Carter lost to Ricky Starks on AEW Dark.
– September 12th, Carter lost to Brian Cage at Warrior Wrestling Stadium Series Day 1.
– September 16th, Carter lost to Scorpio Sky on AEW Late Night Dynamite.
– September 16th, Carter defeated Lee Johnson on AEW Dark.
– October 16th, it had been reported that Carter has signed with the WWE.