Real Name: Babatunde Lukasz Aiyegbusi
Weight: 350 lbs.
Date of Birth: May 26, 1989
Hometown: Olesnica, Poland
Pro Debut: September 30, 2016
Trained By: WWE Performance Center
Finishing Move: Spinebuster
– Aiyegbusi played for several teams in the Polish American Football League which included The Crew Wroclaw, Giants Wroclaw & Warsaw Eagles. He also played in the German Football League with the Dresden Monarchs.
– In 2015, Aiyegbusi signed with the Minnesota Vikings in the National Football League but only played 3 preseason games before being released.
– On April 12, 2016, Aiyegbusi joined the WWE Performance Center and would soon begin competing on the NXT live event circuit as Babatunde
– Babatunde competed in the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble in 2018.
– Babatunde defeated Adrian Alanis at EVOLVE 127.
– Babatunde defeated Liam Gray at EVOLVE 128.
– Babatunde defeated Harlem Bravado at EVOLVE 129.
– At EVOLVE 130, Babatunde wrestled WWN Champion JD Drake to a No Contest.
– At EVOLVE’s 10th Anniversary Show, Babatunde defeated Colby Corino
– Babatunde defeated Joe Gacy by DQ at EVOLVE 132.
– Babatunde defeated Sean Maluta at EVOLVE 138.
– Babatunde defeated Eddie Kingston in a Relaxed Rules Match at EVOLVE 139.
– Babatunde defeated Brandon Taggart at EVOLVE 140.
– On August 3, 2020, Babatunde would make his WWE Raw debut under the name Dabba-Kato as a part of the Raw Underground project.
– September 21st, Kato would lose to Braun Strowman in Raw Underground.
– As a part of the WWE 2020 Draft, Kato was drafted to Raw, but wouldn’t make an appearance for the brand
– At WrestleMania 37, Dabba-Kato re-debuted, helping Apollo Crews to win the Intercontinental Title. Crews would introduce him as Commander Azeez on the following Smackdown