Talent eligible for WWE draft, same rules as last year
Here’s who’s eligible to be drafted tomorrow on Smackdown. For every 2 picks Smackdown has Raw will get 3 each round. So same rules as last year:
* Over 60 Male Superstars, Female Superstars and Tag Teams have been placed into the 2020 WWE Draft.
* More than 20 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Friday night and more than 30 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Monday night.
* Due to the length of each show, for every two picks that SmackDown selects, Raw will get three picks.
* Tag Teams will count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network, in conjunction with WWE Officials, wants to pick one Superstar from the team.
* Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and able to sign with the brand of their choosing.
Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker)
The Hurt Business (Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander and MVP)
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado)
Rey & Dominik Mysterio
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax
Night two (Monday, October 12) —
Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
Erik (of The Viking Raiders)
The Miz & John Morrison
RETRIBUTION (Mustafa Ali, T-BAR, MACE, SLAPJACK, RECKONING & RETALIATION)
The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan)
Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro
The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)