Real Name: Laura Eskriett
Weight: 111 lbs.
Date of Birth: July 24, 1992
From: Leeds, West Yorkshire (England)
Resides: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Pro Debut: 2013
Trained By: El Ligero, JC Thunder & Paul Clark
Finishing Move: Yoshi Tonic
– Ruby also goes by the ring-name Ruby Summers.
– Before training to become a wrestler, Ruby graduated from Hemsworth Arts and Community College in West Yorkshire, England (She studied Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy).
– June 22, 2014, Ruby would defeat Violet Vendetta at HOPE Evolution.
– August 16th, Ruby would defeat JD Boom at a NGW Event.
– November 16th, Ruby would compete against Viper at the Kris Travis Fundraiser Show.
– January 17, 2015, Ruby would defeat Chardonnay at a Empress Pro Event.
– October 29, 2016, Ruby would compete in a 6-Way for the SWE Queen of Southside Title.
– November 20th, Ruby would defeat Little Miss Roxxy at a CZW/TCW Event.
– December 18th, Ruby would compete in a 3-Way for the vacant TCW Women’s Title.
– January 22, 2017, Ruby would challenge Amazon for the IPW:UK Women’s Title.
– June 22, 2018, Ruby would challenge El Ligero for the HOPE King’s of Flight Title.
– November 10th, Ruby would win the vacant PWA Daredevil Title by defeating Spike Bones & Scott Valentine in a 3-Way.
– December 16th, Ruby would compete in a 5-Way for the TCW Women’s Title.
– March 16, 2019, Ruby would retain the PWA Daredevil Title in a 3-Way.
– July 20th, Ruby would retain the title in a 6-Way Scramble Match.
– July 21st, The Pretty Little Killers (Ruby & Ivy) would compete in a 4-Way for the EBW Tag Team Titles.
– September 15th, Ruby would compete in the FutureShock Women’s Legacy Tournament ’19.
– September 21st, Ruby would retain the PWA Daredevil Title against Kit Knox.
– October 12th, Ruby would compete in a 4-Way Elimination for the Breed Pro Women of Steel Title.
– November 1st, The Pretty Little Killers would compete in a 4-Way for the EBW Tag Team Titles.