Triple H Post NXT TakeOver Media Call Recap
– Triple H says Kyle O’Reilly is being medically evaluated and Finn Balor is having his jaw examined at a nearby Hospital and will give us a update soon
– Asked if other old WCW and WWE PPV themes might return under NXT – he says it depends on the moment and what resonates today. HHH says fans have asked for it and it’s a good opportunity here
– Triple H says the timing of Ember Moon’s return to NXT is all to do with when she was ready following a career-threatening injury above all else, Although he does say ‘we’ve been looking at bringing her back for a while now.’
– Triple H says he thinks Ridge Holland is a great performer and highly regarded by the coaches. He discusses the near-miss in the Gargano match and the fine line between sports entertainment and being very real. Says it was a case of bad timing and not a Holland screw-up.
– Triple H says everyone in the PC today were scanned and tested, kept in the pods, escorted from the pods, and they followed safety protocols throughout the whole process.