Real Name: Jeffrey Parker
Weight: 194 lbs.
Date of Birth: March 20, 1984
From: Niagara Falls, Ontario (Canada)
Pro Debut: 2002
Finishing Move: Jagged Edge
– Parker is widely known as “Jagged” Scott Parker prior to signing with the WWE, as well as teaming with Matt Martel as 2.0 or 3.0.
– Parker & Matthews wrestled for numerous promotions including CZW, wXw, CHIKARA, ROH, PWG & IWA Mid South among many others.
– February 17, 2007, Matthews, Jagged & Maxime Boyer competed in the CHIKARA King of Trios ’07.
– March 24, 2012, 2.0 would defeat Chuck Taylor & Icarus for the CHIKARA Campeonatos De Parejas Titles.
– April 29th, 2.0 would lose the titles to Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano.
– February 10, 2013, 2.0 would defeat The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) for the CHIKARA Campeonatos De Parejas Titles.
– March 8th, 2.0 would retain the titles against Blaster McMassive & Max Smashmaster.
– June 2nd, 2.0 would lose the titles to The Shard & Jigsaw.
– October 16th, Parker would defeat Francis O’Rourke for the WIA Championship.
– November 16, 2014, 2.0 would challenge Dasher Hatfield & Mark Angelosetti for the CHIKARA Campeonatos De Parejas Titles.
– January 22, 2019, it had been leaked that 3.0 had signed with the WWE.
– May 1st, Ever-Rise (Martel & Parker) would make their NXT TV debut in a losing effort to Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner.
– August 15th, Ever-Rise would lose to Breezango (Tyler Breeze & Fandango) on NXT.
– September 25th, Ever-Rise would lose to Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch on NXT.
– March 24, 2020, Ever-Rise would lose to Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson on WWE Main Event.
– April 8th, Ever-Rise would lose to Indus Sher (Rinku Singh & Saurav Gurjar) on NXT.
– April 27th, Ever-Rise would lose to Cedric Alexander & Ricochet on WWE RAW.
– May 12th, Ever-Rise would lose to Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan on WWE 205 Live.
– May 13th, Ever-Rise would lose to Lorcan & Burch on NXT.
– June 8th, Ever-Rise would defeat Leon Ruff & Adrian Alanis on NXT.