Real Name: Julia Ho
Weight: 128 lbs.
Date of Birth: July 1, 1987
Pro Debut: May 13, 2017
Trained By: Brian Kendrick, Team Vision Dojo & WWE Performance Center
Finishing Move: Brainbuster
– Zeda has worked as a model & singer.
– Zeda is undefeated in mixed martial arts having a 2-0 record.
– She has a martial arts background that includes: boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, kick boxing, grappling & Judo.
– May 13, 2017, Julia competed in the WWE NXT Women’s title #1 Contender Battle Royal.
– July 13th, Zeda competed in the WWE Mae Young Classic.
– August 12th, Zeda lost to Shayna Baszler.
– August 24th, Zeda lost to Sonya DeVille.
– February 16, 2018, Zeda lost to Shayna Baszler.
– March 1st, Zeda lost to Aliyah.
– June 15th, Zeda competed in the vacant CWE Vixen’s title Battle Royal.
– June 17th, Zeda defeated Sofia Castillo at RIOT.
– July 29th, Zeda defeated Harlow O’Hara at AWE HomeGrown ’18.
– September 8th, Zeda competed in the QOC Heir to the Throne Tournament.
– November 3rd, Zeda challenged Amber Nova for the vacant OPW Women’s title.
– November 10th, Zeda challenged Isaiah Wolf for the WOW No Limits title.
– July 27, 2019, Zeda challenged Diamante for the QOC title.
– September 7th, Zeda competed in the MKW 15-Man Kingdom Rumble.
– November 9th, Zeda defeated Priscilla Kelly on MLW Fusion #85.
– November 16th, Zeda defeated Dexter at WOW Intergender Warfare ’19