Two more title matches official for WWE Clash of Champions
WWE has officially added two more title matches to the card for Clash of Champions.
It was confirmed today that The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) will defend their SmackDown Tag Team titles against The Revival at Clash of Champions. Shinsuke Nakamura defending his Intercontinental Championship against The Miz has also been confirmed for the pay-per-view.
– Universal Champion Seth Rollins defending against Braun Strowman
– WWE Champion Kofi Kingston defending against Randy Orton
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley defending against Charlotte Flair
– Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman defending against Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
– SmackDown Tag Team Champions Big E & Xavier Woods defending against The Revival
– Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura defending against The Miz
– The finals of the King of the Ring tournament
– WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak defending against Humberto Carrillo