News on RVD vs. Tommy Dreamer, David Arquette, and Jeff Cobb
– Jeff Cobb Reportedly Reaches Agreement For Lucha Underground Release
Lucha Central reports that Cobb has reached an agreement with the organization that will see him granted his release.
The news comes just a couple of days after news broke that Cobb, Famous B, Sonny Kiss and Willie Mack were seeking legal representation to be released from the promotion, as Lucha Underground tried to block Mack from working for Ring of Honor and the NWA.
The report notes that the deal for Cobb’s release is not yet signed but should be soon. Once Cobb’s release is official, releases for Famous B and Sonny Kiss will be asked for as well.
– Joey Ryan’s Bar Wrestling promotion has announced Jungle Boy (Jack Perry) vs. former WCW World Champion David Arquette for their “It’s Gonna Be May” event on Wednesday, May 8 in Los Angeles.
May 8th at @BOOTLEGtheater in Los Angeles!
• Jungle Boy vs. @DavidArquette
• PPRay vs. Heather Monroe & Jake Atlas
• Joey Ryan vs. KC Spinelli
• RockNES Monsters & Watts & Ryan Taylor vs. Taya & DAGA & Los Luchas
$25 Presale https://t.co/xOfhZkqciV
$40 @ Door
All Ages pic.twitter.com/LHqY4lbAOh
— Bar Wrestling (@BarWrestling) April 29, 2019