Real name: Zhao Xia
Weight: 136 lbs.
Date on birth:
Pro debut: July 13, 2017
Trained by: Sara Del Rey
Finishing move: Tornado kick
– In September 2016, it was reported WWE signed a total of seven Chinese athletes to train in the WWE Performance Center, Xia amongst them.
– On July 13, 2017, Xia made her in-ring debut on NXT, under her new ring name Xia Li, participating in the first annual Mae Young Classic, where she was eliminated in the first rounds by Mercedes Martinez.
– Li returned for the 2018 Mae Young Classic, defeating Karen Q before falling to Deonna Purrazzo
– Li competed in the 2019 Womens Royal Rumble Match
– Li returned for the 2020 Womens Royal Rumble Match
– Li began competing in Smackdown dark matches in the summer of 2021
– In the 2021 Draft, Li was moved to the Smackdown brand
– Li made her official Smackdown debut on the December 10, 2021 episode, coming to the aid of Naomi