Real name: Taynara Melo de Carvalho
Weight: 126 lbs
Date of birth: June 9, 1995
From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Pro debut: May 13, 2017
Trained at: WWE Performance Center
Finishing move: Cross Armbar
– Melo is an accomplished martial artist, having competed in the Brazilian National Trials in jiu-jitsu for the 2016 Olympic Games
– In October 2016, Melo signed a WWE development deal. She would become known as Taynara Conti
– Conti made her professional wrestling debut at a NXT live event in Dade City, Florida on May 13, 2017, competing in a battle royal.
– July 13, Conti participated in the 2017 Mae Young Classic, but was eliminated in the first round by Lacey Evans.
– October 4, Conti lost to Nikki Cross on WWE NXT.
– April 8, 2018, Conti competed in the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.
– July 18th, Conti defeated Vanessa Borne to qualify for the Mae Young Classic ’18.
– August 8th, Conti defeated Jessie Elaban in the first round of the Mae Young Classic ’18.
– August 9th, Conti lost to Lacey Lane in the second round of the Mae Young Classic ’18.
– October 17th, Conti lost to Dakota Kai on NXT.
– January 30, 2019, Conti lost to Aliyah on NXT.
– February 20th, Conti & Xia Li lost to Vanessa Borne & Aliyah on NXT.
– April 4th, Conti competed in a Battle Royal at WWE Brands Collide.
– June 12th, Conti lost to Xia Li on NXT.
– August 15th, Conti lost to Bianca Belair on NXT.
– September 20th, Conti challenged Kay Lee Ray for the NXT UK Women’s Title.
– September 25th, Taynara lost to Dakota Kai on NXT.
– October 16th, Taynara lost to Tegan Nox on NXT.
– November 6th, Taynara defeated Santana Garrett on NXT.
– December 18th, Taynara lost to Candice LeRae on NXT.
– In April 2020, Conti was released by the WWE.
– On August 1, 2020, Conti was announced as a participant in the AEW Women’s Tag Team Cup tournament teaming with Anna Jay as both chose the same color token in The Deadly Draw. The team would defeat Nyla Rose and Ariane Andrew in the first round advancing to the semi-finals.
– Conti signed with All Elite Wrestling in September 2020.
– September 9th, Conti lost to Nyla Rose on AEW Dynamite.
– September 23rd, Conti defeated Red Velvet on AEW Dark.
– November 11th, Conti defeated Red Velvet on AEW Dark.
– December 3rd, Conti defeated Freya States on AEW Dark.
– December 17th, Conti defeated Vertvixen on AEW Dark.
– December 30th, Conti & Anna Jay defeated Britt Baker & Penelope Ford on AEW Dynamite – A Celebration of Mr. Brodie Lee’s Life.
– January 6, 2021, Conti defeated Marti Daniels on AEW Dark.
– January 7th, Conti challenged Serena Deeb for the NWA World Women’s Title.
– January 20th, Conti defeated Davienne on AEW Dark.
– January 21st, Conti defeated Tesha Price on AEW Dark.
– February 3rd, Conti defeated Alex Gracia on AEW Dark.
– February 4th, Conti defeated Vertvixen on AEW Dark.
– February 22nd, Conti lost to Nyla Rose in the first round of the AEW Women’s World Title Eliminator Tournament United States Bracket.