The Rock on TV, Big Show Says He’s Back (Video), Brie Bella’s Baby Bump, More
– As seen on Monday’s WWE RAW, Big Show returned and faced Seth Rollins in the opening match. The bearded veteran talks to Mike Rome in this RAW Fallout video and says he hasn’t done much since the WWE Draft but he is back and we should expect to see more of him on TV. Show gives Rollins and WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens props and says he doesn’t have an agenda, he just likes being out in the ring competing. Show says he lost by count out but he walked away with respect from the WWE Universe and Rollins, so he will take that. Show also talks about going overseas to the Middle East for the annual USO handshake tour to visit US Troops, saying he’s been going for 2003 and this is one of the greatest things he’s been involved with.
– This Fallout video from Monday’s WWE RAW features Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann talking to Mike Rome after his win over TJ Perkins. Swann says it felt great to defeat the first Cruiserweight Champion on RAW and in regards to tonight’s 205 Live rematch against Brian Kendrick, Swann says they went through war last week but he left with the gold and doesn’t have a problem with beating Kendrick one more time.
– The Rock will be appearing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon this Friday to talk about his “Rock The Troops” special, Disney’s “Moana” movie and more. Kevin Nealon and Gary Clark, Jr. will also be appearing.
– As seen below, 56% of fans on Twitter gave last night’s RAW a thumbs up with over 5300 votes:
Did you enjoy tonight's #RAW?
— WWE (@WWE) December 6, 2016
– Brie Bella tweeted the following today, showing off her baby bump at 19 weeks:
— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) December 6, 2016