WWE Title Match Announced for Next Week’s RAW, New WWE Trademark, Sami Zayn on Superstars
– Seth Rollins vs. WWE Champion Dean Ambrose in a title match will take place on next Monday’s RAW in Providence, Rhode Island. That will be the final RAW before the Battleground pay-per-view.
– WWE recently applied to trademark the name “Solid Gold” for use with a new character.
– WWE taped the following matches tonight in Detroit for this week’s Superstars episode:
* Becky Lynch vs. Summer Rae
* Sami Zayn vs. Curtis Axel
HHH Low-Balling WWE Stars on Money?, Big News on a WWE Team Splitting Up, WWE Star Speaking Out Against the Company Soon?, WHY Roman Reigns Failed a WWE Wellness Test, Big Backstage WWE Draft Updates, New Members of The Club, WWE Star Gets Heat for Sloppy Work, , Interesting Dean Ambrose News, Possible AJ Styles Title Plans, Major Tag Team Division Changes Coming?, WWE Ribbing Top Stars on TV, Vince McMahon Wants Famous Star, Title Plans for John Cena, Major WWE Plans for Kevin Owens and Big Cass, Must See New Lana & AJ Lee & Maryse, Lots of New GIFs & Exclusives, More