GRP #122: Which match should main event Wrestlemania?, Hogan beats Gawker, Sting not retired, Stan Hansen, more
Topics covered include:
– Is four hours plus of Wrestlemania too much?
– Will Linda McMahon get involved in the Shane vs. Undertaker angle?
– What is the Taker vs. Shane program missing?
– Will winning the WWE title at Wrestlemania elevate Roman Reigns?
– A double turn at Wrestlemania?
– WWE wanted Teddy Long to be a Don King like character on TV
– What should WWE do with Reigns?
– Will Bobby Roode and Eric Young join WWE?
– TNA being mismanaged over the years
– Is Vince McMahon still a genius?
– Did Vince Russo help or hurt TNA?
– Why WWE has been lukewarm on TNA talent over the years
– Is the PG rating hurting today’s talent?
– Raw still the top rated cable show
– Stan Hansen announced for the WWE hall of fame
– Is Sting retired?
– Hogan beats Gawker in court
– Linda Hogan cries
– and more!
Warning: Strong language
Click here for the 2014 Gerweck Report podcasts
click here for the 2016 Gerweck Report podcasts