WWE SmackDown Rating, Mick Foley Presents Steve Austin Figure (Video), Eric Bischoff Matches, Stock
– WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley shows off Mattel’s new Defining Moments figure for Steve Austin in the WrestlingFigures.com WWE Figure Insider video seen below. Foley also jokes about using the word “belts” while announcing for WWE.
– WWE stock was down 0.57% today, closing at $17.59 per share. Today’s high was $18.29 and the low was $17.49.
– WrestlingDVDNetwork.com has revealed the following matches for WWE’s “Eric Bischoff: Sports Entertainment’s Most Controversial Figure” DVD and Blu-ray that comes out on June 7th:
* Bischoff vs. Larry Zbyzsko for the control of WCW Nitro – WCW Starrcade 1997
* Bischoff vs. “Vince McMahon” – WCW Slamboree 1998
* Bischoff vs. Vince McMahon with Steve Austin as referee – RAW 2/23/2004
* Bischoff vs. Eugene, Loser Gets Their Head Shaved – Taboo Tuesday 2004
– As noted, last night’s WWE SmackDown drew 2.491 million viewers, up from last week’s 2.395 million viewers. The final rating for the show was a 1.76, up a bit from last week’s 1.74 rating.
Seth Rollins and John Cena WWE Return Updates, Tyson Kidd Retiring?, Who Was Recently KICKED OUT of the Locker Room?, Huge WWE PPV Changes Revealed?, Bad News for Injured Top WWE Star, WWE Heel Turn Plans Revealed, John Cena FINALLY Turning Heel?, Big Hogan – WWE Update, Vince – Bryan Story, WWE Very High on a Diva, Huge WWE – Goldberg Update, Must See New Lana & AJ Lee & Maryse, Lots of New GIFs & Exclusives, More