WWE NXT Running Same Venue as ROH, Investment Company Now Owns Small Chunk of WWE, WWE Attendance
– The January 14th WWE NXT live event debut in Milwaukee will be held at the Turners Hall Ballroom, which is the same venue Ring of Honor runs when they’re in town. It will be interesting to see if WWE asked for exclusivity when negotiating the deal for January. When a lot of the NXT expansion began back in the summer, it was reported that WWE contacted another venue ROH uses with the idea that WWE would run there if they no longer booked ROH.
– The Vanguard Group, a 40 year-old investment management company based in Pennsylvania, now owns 3,491,271 shares of WWE stock. This is about 4.7% of the company.
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* December 12th in Lewiston, Maine drew a near sellout of 2,300 fans
* December 13th in Boston for TLC drew a sellout of 11,900 fans, announced as 14,903
* December 14th in Philadelphia for RAW drew around 12,000 fans
* December 15th in Newark, NJ for SmackDown drew around 5,000 fans
Goldberg Debuting for TNA Soon?, Big WrestleMania 32 Match, Roman Reigns Turning Heel?, Was Vince Changing His Mind on Cesaro?, HUGE NXT 2016-2017 Exclusive Details, Big News on The New Day, Top WWE Diva About to Get MAJOR Heat?, Very Scary New TNA Situation, Must Nikki Bella & Kaitlyn & Lana, Lots of New GIFs & Exclusives, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter