WWE Signing Tough Enough’s Patrick?, Push Coming for NXT Tag Team, WWE and NXT Attendance
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* October 2nd in Nashville for NXT drew 1,300 fans
* October 3rd at Madison Square Garden for the WWE Network special drew a sellout of 12,700
* October 3rd in Bangor, ME drew 3,000 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* October 4th in Worcester, MA drew 3,800 fans (John Cena tour)
* October 4th in Portland, ME drew 2,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* October 5th in Boston for RAW drew 11,000 fans, announced at 14,108
– WWE Tough Enough competitor Patrick Clark may be close to signing with the company if he’s not signed already. One indie promoter who had bookings with Clark was told that he’s now out as he’s scheduled to report to the WWE Performance Center on October 19th. WWE would not confirm or deny his signing to The Wrestling Observer but as noted, WWE has been interested in some of the Tough Enough competitors that didn’t make it to the finals.
– WWE officials are looking at putting more focus on NXT’s Jason Jordan and Chad Gable.
Backstage Blame on Seth Rollins, Vince and HHH Working on Blockbuster Angle, Huge WWE Tag Team News, Cena Involved In Major NXT Plans, HHH Nixes Big Title Storyline, Interesting WWE Title Plans Revealed, Edge and Hogan Back to WWE?, WWE Stars Seen as Stale/Forced, Must See New Sasha Banks and AJ Lee and Lana Photos, Lots of New GIFs & Exclusives, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter