Ronda Rousey Not Appearing at WWE WrestleMania 32, Roddy Piper’s Son Honors His Dad, Attendance
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* September 3rd in Orlando for NXT drew a sellout of 250 fans
* September 4th in Jacksonville for NXT drew a sellout of 250 fans
* September 4th in Hampton, VA drew 3,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* September 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 1,500 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* September 6th in Fairfax, VA drew 1,800 fans (Cena tour)
* September 6th in Salisbury, MD drew 1,500 fans (Reigns tour)
* September 7th in Baltimore for RAW drew 6,500 fans
– Roddy Piper’s son Colton Toombs, who does MMA and pro wrestling, was married this past weekend and paid tribute to his father by wearing a kilt.
– The rumored Ronda Rousey appearance at WWE’s WrestleMania 32 won’t be happening now after she was announced for the “Mile 22” movie that will film in Indonesia this March and April during WrestleMania season. Rousey was direct about the appearance not happening this week.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter