WWE Divas News for Battleground, Low Advance for Sunday’s Pay-Per-View, WWE and NXT Attendance
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 9th in Largo, FL for NXT drew a sellout of 375 fans
* July 10th in Orlando for NXT drew 275 fans
* July 10th in Philadelphia drew 8,000 fans (John Cena, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins)
* July 11th in Jacksonville for NXT drew a sellout of 500 fans
* July 11th in Pittsburgh drew 6,000 fans (Cena tour)
* July 11th in Nashville drew 4,500 fans (Reigns tour)
* July 12th in Macon, GA drew 2,000 fans (Randy Orton headlined)
* July 12th in Knoxville, TN drew 4,500 fans (Rollins and Reigns)
* July 13th in Atlanta for RAW drew 12,500 fans
– As of this writing, no WWE Divas Title match has been announced for Sunday’s Battleground pay-per-view. WWE had planned to do Paige vs. Nikki Bella as of two weeks ago but that’s before the angle with the NXT Divas was done on RAW.
– Speaking of Sunday’s Battleground pay-per-view in St. Louis, as of Wednesday, WWE had sold just 10,500 tickets for the 14,600-seat setup. This would be the weakest advance for a regular WWE pay-per-view this year, not counting Elimination Chamber which was originally a live event in a smaller venue, and not promoted like a pay-per-view.
Top WWE Star Gets Heat at RAW, 2016 Royal Rumble Surprise Spoiler, Main Roster Plans for Finn Balor, Big Backstage Report on HHH and Cesaro, Big Jericho – WWE News, Must See New Stephanie and Lana and Bellas, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter