Interesting Behind The Scenes WWE RAW Stats – How Many Pounds of Chicken Are Prepared Each Week?
– The local ABC affiliate in New Orleans has a quick “behind the scenes” article on Monday’s WWE RAW at this link. They listed these stats:
* 33,000 Ft. of cable (roughly 6 miles)
* 16 Trucks
* 2 television trucks
* 1 satellite trucks
* 1 generator truck
* 9 crew buses
* 5 talent buses
* Set up begins at 8 a.m.
* Typically 100 plus local crew members are hired per show
* There are 80,000 individual bulbs in the HD set
* 12 cameras are used to shoot TV
* 48 speakers are part of the set
* WWE brings 2,800 pieces of pyro to each television taping and uses an average of 1,200 pieces each event.
* There is over one mile of pyro cable used for each TV taping.
* 65 cases of water
* 180 lbs of chicken
* 150 lbs of beef or pork
* 5 gallons of rice
* 15 gallons of soup
* 100 lbs of potatoes
* 6 – 8 cases of vegetables
* 40 cases of soda
* 500 cookies
* 10 cakes
* 6 pies
* 3 cases of energy drinks
Vince Upset with WWE Talents, Vince Working on Hogan Plans, Huge News on The Shield’s WWE Future, Lesnar Getting MITB Briefcase?, WWE Nixes Huge Plans, HHH Working on Singles Pushes, Must See New Lana and Stephanie and Kaitlyn, Lots of New GIFs & Galleries, More