Sheamus Talks About His New Attitude, Why He’s Now Going After WWE’s Underdogs, Extreme Rules, More
– This week’s sitdown interview with Michael Cole features Sheamus, as seen above. Below are highlights:
* Sheamus says he’s having the time of his life with his new look and attitude. Sheamus says the past few weeks have been a breath of fresh air and he feels reborn.
* Sheamus says he’s not worried about fan feedback on his new look and says the only voice that matters is his.
* Cole asks why Sheamus has an issue with underdogs like Neville, Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan. Sheamus says underdogs make a romantic story but it’s fantasy. Sheamus says all he sees is pretenders. Sheamus says these Superstars look just like the fans in the audience. Sheamus says these so-called Superstars seem to be multiplying but he’s a real Superstar. Sheamus says he wants to put WWE back to where it used to be, back where it belongs, and educate the fans on what a real WWE Superstar is.
* Sheamus says he took a look at himself when he was out and didn’t like he saw. He realized to be liked is to be yourself and he’s just being himself now, just showing the world who Sheamus is.
* Cole asks about the Kiss Me Arse match at Extreme Rules with Ziggler. Sheamus says beating a man is one thing but taking his soul is another. Sheamus says he’s going to embarrass Ziggler in Chicago on Sunday. Sheamus says the message won’t be for just Ziggler, it’s for the whole WWE Universe because as far as Sheamus is concerned, the whole world can kiss his arse.