Why Ronda Rousey Didn’t Armbar Stephanie McMahon, Interesting New WWE Trademarks, WWE – Mexico
– WWE will return to Mexico for the following dates this year:
* October 16th in Merida
* October 17th in Mexico City
* October 18th in Monterrey
– WWE recently applied to trademark the term “Superfriends Crew,” which could be the name of a new stable. They also applied to trademark New Face of Fear for Bray Wyatt, Halloween Havoc, StarCade, Lone Wolf for Baron Corbin, The Vigilante for Sting, WWE Nation, Anti-Diva for Paige, Athletic Diva and The Beast Within, apparently for Brock Lesnar.
– As noted, WWE wants to do Stephanie McMahon vs. Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 32 next year but there are many factors that could keep it from happening due to Rousey being signed to UFC. Their encounter at WrestleMania 31 was supposed to be the first angle to build to that singles match and WWE did not have Rousey use her signature armbar on Stephanie because they want that to be the money spot at WrestleMania 32.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter