Backstage News on Larry Zbyszko’s WWE HOF Speech, Nakamura Responds to Daniel Bryan, New Trons, More
– Below is the latest episode of The JBL and Renee Young Show with Stardust and Bad News Barrett:
– Below are new entrance videos for the returning Sheamus, the debuting Neville and the liberated Damien Sandow:
– WWE stock was up 0.96% today, closing at $13.73 per share. Today’s high was $13.91 and the low was $13.41.
– 2015 WWE Hall of Famer Larry Zbyszko reportedly lost his speech and had to wing it. Larry’s speech was in a bag that he left in a taxi earlier in the day.
– We noted earlier that Daniel Bryan revealed in a new interview that he pitched WWE officials on the idea of doing a match against New Japan Pro Wrestling star Shinsuke Nakamura, which WWE obviously wouldn’t allow. Nakamura responded to Bryan on Twitter today:
— Shinsuke Nakamura (@ShinsukeN) April 3, 2015