DDP’s Crew Begins a Big Move, WWE Fans on The Undertaker’s Return, Alex Riley Gives Props

Mar 15, 2015 - by Marc Middleton

– WWE’s website has a new poll asking fans if The Undertaker will rebound from his loss to Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX. With over 17,000 votes, 80% have voted, “Yes, Undertaker will find redemption after losing to Brock last year.” The other 20% voted, “No, Bray Wyatt will not let The Deadman rise at WrestleMania 31.”

– The DDP Yoga crew began moving from The Accountability Crib to the new DDP Yoga Performance Center in Atlanta this weekend. Diamond Dallas Page tweeted the following photo:

– Alex Riley gave props to his opponent CJ Parker after their match on last Wednesday WWE NXT. Riley wrote:

Major Sting Spoiler, WWE Stars Losing Pushes Soon, Big McMahons-Lesnar RAW Meeting, Revealing New Lana & AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, Must See New GIFs, Heyman’s Future Plans, More

Leave a Reply